New to Lover's Lab - Stopped playing Skyrim for 4 years and looking to start with something fresh. No AE Edition.

Hello, all!

As in the title, I'm getting back into modded Skyrim again, though I only have the Special Edition and Nexus account. I've looking for a list of compatible mods on Lover's Lab for a NSFW playthrough. In all honesty, I'm tagging onto this This post from earlier today as inspiration for getting back into Skyrim.

I'm looking for a combat focused experience with an emphasis on female Player Character "Bad Ends," so slavery, non-con, misogynistic dialogue, bestiality, threesome/foursome, orgy, etc. Basically, I want to play as a female adventurer roaming around a sexist Skyrim, with the possibility of getting "Bad Ended" as a result for failing at combat.

So... Goblin Slayer from the POV of the female adventurer.

I can suggest you some really cool of nsfw mods.

First is obviously SexLab framework.

Take the 1.63 version since you're using SE + the P+ patch that drastically improves performance

Then you need Sexlab animation Loader to load animations.

I'll share this useful link now so you can see a list of mods that are available on Loverlab

You should put this in favorite.

You need some animations ( to load with SL anim loader obviously )

You definitely need the Billy's stuff . Then it's a matter of tastes , i recommend BakaFactory / Ayasato / Anubs . You can find the links in the thread above.

For defeat mod , honestly i tried them all and i definitely recommend SexLab Defeat BANE edition + LRG patch

Download the SSE version + LRG patch

It's the best defeat mod in my opinion , very stable and alot of options for your tastes.

I'm not into slavery/bdsm stuff so i can't really recommend anything about that. But i know that the ZaZ animation pack has alot of animations that includes bdsm and bondage stuff ( the objects appears just for the animation then it disappears so it's non-intrusive ). There are more intrusive mods like Devious Device and Devious Cursed Loot if you really want your character being heavily restrained during gameplay. Also you might check BaboDialogue , it has mini-quests and events about non-consensual stuff and bdsm.

Also never ever uninstall mods mid playthrough or things will most likely break ( crash on start , corrupt save , etc ). It's always recommended to start a new game when you want to add big mods. Textures and animations pack mods are safe to add at any points tho.

Finally , you need an animation engine to make it all working. I highly suggest to get the Pandora Behavior Engine Release Pandora Behaviour Engine v1.0.0-alpha · Monitor144hz/Pandora-Behaviour-Engine-Plus · GitHub + the XPMSE patch you can find the link in the Pandora github post

There are also alot of creatures stuff if you want bestiality. You can find them in the index thread.

I didn't mention but you obviously need all the basic stuff of modding like SKSE , SSE Engine Fix , JContainers , Papyrus Tweaks , etc the list is too long. Honestly download a collection like this one Truly Essentials for SE 1.5.97 | Skyrim Special Edition | Nexus Mods   It will make your life much much easier , then you can add all the nsfw ( or not ) stuff you want

Edited by Crocop777
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/16/2024 at 8:56 PM, Crocop777 said:

I can suggest you some really cool of nsfw mods.

First is obviously SexLab framework.

Take the 1.63 version since you're using SE + the P+ patch that drastically improves performance

Then you need Sexlab animation Loader to load animations.

I'll share this useful link now so you can see a list of mods that are available on Loverlab

You should put this in favorite.

You need some animations ( to load with SL anim loader obviously )

You definitely need the Billy's stuff . Then it's a matter of tastes , i recommend BakaFactory / Ayasato / Anubs . You can find the links in the thread above.

For defeat mod , honestly i tried them all and i definitely recommend SexLab Defeat BANE edition + LRG patch

Download the SSE version + LRG patch

It's the best defeat mod in my opinion , very stable and alot of options for your tastes.

I'm not into slavery/bdsm stuff so i can't really recommend anything about that. But i know that the ZaZ animation pack has alot of animations that includes bdsm and bondage stuff ( the objects appears just for the animation then it disappears so it's non-intrusive ). There are more intrusive mods like Devious Device and Devious Cursed Loot if you really want your character being heavily restrained during gameplay. Also you might check BaboDialogue , it has mini-quests and events about non-consensual stuff and bdsm.

Also never ever uninstall mods mid playthrough or things will most likely break ( crash on start , corrupt save , etc ). It's always recommended to start a new game when you want to add big mods. Textures and animations pack mods are safe to add at any points tho.

Finally , you need an animation engine to make it all working. I highly suggest to get the Pandora Behavior Engine Release Pandora Behaviour Engine v1.0.0-alpha · Monitor144hz/Pandora-Behaviour-Engine-Plus · GitHub + the XPMSE patch you can find the link in the Pandora github post

There are also alot of creatures stuff if you want bestiality. You can find them in the index thread.

I didn't mention but you obviously need all the basic stuff of modding like SKSE , SSE Engine Fix , JContainers , Papyrus Tweaks , etc the list is too long. Honestly download a collection like this one Truly Essentials for SE 1.5.97 | Skyrim Special Edition | Nexus Mods   It will make your life much much easier , then you can add all the nsfw ( or not ) stuff you want

Zaz and allot of FNIS mods don't work on it.