[REQ] Rains of Castamere music for Lutes

rance

You can do it yourself.

1)Download and install of one those programs that allows you to download youtube videos ( I use Vdownloader). Download your video's audio.

2)Download and install Skyrim's Audio Converter. Use it to convert your mp3 file that you just download from youtube to an xwm file.

3)After, you have the file converted, create a folder somewhere named Sound and the following subfolders, it will look like this: Sound\fx\mus\bard\lute. Rename your xwm audio file to  mus_bardlute_01 so it becomes   mus_bardlute_01.xwm

4)Put your mus_bardlute_01.xwm audio file inside the "lute" folder.

Copy the Sound folder and place it at your Skyrim's data directory.  (When you copy the initial folder, all folders that belong to it will also be copied, so no worries);

And that should be it.

If for some reason, it not work, try placing the audio file directly as an wav one: mus_bardlute_01.wav (Follow same procedure)

I will try getting it to work, then, I will upload a file to you. 

I installed the xwm file normally and my Skyrim didn't crashed, but, I have yet to see if it is actually working, because I can't request the bards to specifically play the lute without making them sing too.

So I will have to wait until one decides to play it, to see if the xwm file is being processed by the game.

Try this. It is the folder with the xwm files, all you need to do is copy it to your data folder. I still don't know if it is actually working, I tried testing but I don't have the patience to stare at a bard for 10 minutes, hoping he will start playing a piece. So, you will need to see it yourself.

sound.rar

Try this. It is the folder with the xwm files, all you need to do is copy it to your data folder. I still don't know if it is actually working, I tried testing but I don't have the patience to stare at a bard for 10 minutes, hoping he will start playing a piece. So, you will need to see it yourself.

attachicon.gifsound.rar

Is that 5 copies of it? Or is that just the whole lute music folder?

attachicon.gifsound.rar

Is that 5 copies of it? Or is that just the whole lute music folder?

5 numerated copies to make sure that there is more chance of this song being played rather than vanilla's ones.

Archived