59 minutes ago, nehaberlan said:

Don't worry.

At least, you found the problem.

I wished that TRX's mod's statue would be on a different place.

By that way, you could play both of mods.

Actually, you can try something like that:

If TRX has only a .nif mesh file, you can replace it via Creation Kit.

Then, save the mod.

If there are several more settings around the statue, moving the statue might cause some problem.

That's actualy exactly what I was thinking about doing. I stopped using Bathing Beauties so I have that area I can try to move it to.

Edited by Jgoftl
2 minutes ago, Jgoftl said:

I love that one too. I was having too many issues with the latest version spawning half of each gender instead of one or the other like it's supposed to, so just dropped it cause I could never find what was causing the issue.

I'm new in SE.

I don't know about the mods.

I'll keep in mind,

Thanks...

1 hour ago, nehaberlan said:

I'm new in SE.

I don't know about the mods.

I'll keep in mind,

Thanks...

Welcome to SE. All versions are fun, have there quirks and whatnot but I definetly love SE. I actually posted my first successful bodyslide conversion here recently myself.

3 hours ago, Jgoftl said:

For some reason, upon exiting either the inn or the house next to it, my character and followers sink into the deck to the original ground level of the game.

Send me some screenshots, please.

Without seeing anything, how can I guess/understand your problem?

The one where I'm standing on the deck but my follower is sunken into the deck is from the Inn, that one it'll elevate me until I'm on the deck. But the second is from right after I exited Kalena Rios's home and is pain to get out from under.

20240126161630_1.jpg

20240126161653_1.jpg

1 hour ago, Jgoftl said:

The one where I'm standing on the deck but my follower is sunken into the deck is from the Inn, that one it'll elevate me until I'm on the deck. But the second is from right after I exited Kalena Rios's home and is pain to get out from under.

20240126161630_1.jpg

20240126161653_1.jpg

I don't understand about Creation Kit.

I can just guess something.

I suggest you to ask technical support.

In the Creation Kit, there is "NavMesh".

There are areas on the ground level that show where NPCs can walk.

In the Her Boner's mod, outside NavMesh settings are on the stairs.. I eliminated the ground level Navmesh.

However, the statue that you have might have different Navmesh settings that have on the ground level.

You can try to use SSEdit.exe on the statue mod.

Then, select the cell has been used by the mod.

Remove it.

Warning:

Do not touch any settings in Masters/main files, just the statue's .esp mod's cell file.

I'll see what I can do through either of them. I  actually moved the statue, but only far enough to get it away from the Inn as it was only clipping with the deck. However, I will have to move it a little further since fast travel to the inn lands me just inside the base of the statue.

23 minutes ago, Jgoftl said:

I'll see what I can do through either of them. I  actually moved the statue, but only far enough to get it away from the Inn as it was only clipping with the deck. However, I will have to move it a little further since fast travel to the inn lands me just inside the base of the statue.

It doesn't matter where you move the statue.

As long as the Navmeshes of the statue mod are there, you'll get the same problem.

33 minutes ago, nehaberlan said:

It doesn't matter where you move the statue.

As long as the Navmeshes of the statue mod are there, you'll get the same problem.

Yeah. That's why I gotta shift that as well. 

1 hour ago, Jgoftl said:

Yeah. That's why I gotta shift that as well. 

Actually,

You can request TRX to make the necessary adjustments to be compatible with Her Boner's.

He probably won't like that.

It's really simple thing to do.

The only shitty thing is creating Navmesh around the statue that you put.

If you don't, NPCs might try through the statue as they stuck between stairs.

If the statue's original location were at Bathing Beauties, you would get the same problem.

Nevermind. I'll just go without it for now. There is one other thing, is there supposed to be 2 invites? I'm starting over without the statue, but delivered 2 invites and each one actived the same quest. So, somehow I had the quest to discover the Inn twice but only came off the Journal for one of the entries.

• 3 weeks later...

I found your mod by accident. Very good. About year ago, I converted all my Dibella npcs and followers to Trans. Your mod fits perfectly with my playthroughs. I've taken the liberty of using your mod to create several groups of bandits using your skins, and placed them around monuments and likely places for a good fight, something similar to another mod (Dibellan Fanatics) that uses female npcs. 

Trans mods seem to be a growing trend. Thank you for your contribution. 

17 hours ago, corvus_i said:

I found your mod by accident. Very good. About year ago, I converted all my Dibella npcs and followers to Trans. Your mod fits perfectly with my playthroughs. I've taken the liberty of using your mod to create several groups of bandits using your skins, and placed them around monuments and likely places for a good fight, something similar to another mod (Dibellan Fanatics) that uses female npcs. 

Trans mods seem to be a growing trend. Thank you for your contribution. 

I'm not sure if TS mods are popular trend. The most important thing is making people happy. That' s it.

If I could make you smile, that's great!!!

The goal has been achived!!!

Cheers...

• 2 weeks later...

i totally loved it

numerous kudos to the creator for the great work

girls are absolutely admirable although there seems to be no way give them pleasure they deserve due their female animations

however i wasnt expecting that the video with Aspen is rather too long and there's noway to interrupt it

is there any way to fix?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/25/2024 at 7:46 AM, ASD12QWER said:

i totally loved it

numerous kudos to the creator for the great work

girls are absolutely admirable although there seems to be no way give them pleasure they deserve due their female animations

however i wasnt expecting that the video with Aspen is rather too long and there's noway to interrupt it

is there any way to fix?

Have you tried M2M Animations Ver 9.0 SE. May need to Toggle Animations in SexLab 

On 3/4/2024 at 10:11 PM, corvus_i said:

Have you tried M2M Animations Ver 9.0 SE. May need to Toggle Animations in SexLab 

Corvus_i,

Thank you for giving some info/solution during these times.

Because, I'm totally useless, and can't help anyone now and/or near future.

Cheers...

On 3/4/2024 at 10:11 PM, corvus_i said:

fixed that, it was about sexlab gender.

however, female masturbation is still being used 

of course i use m2m

On 3/12/2024 at 3:56 PM, ASD12QWER said:

fixed that, it was about sexlab gender.

however, female masturbation is still being used 

of course i use m2m

I think that it's about using/selecting the correct/necessary sex animations.

This is not about this mod.

I don't understand about the mods that are better for transsexual sex scenes.

Using "SexLab Tools", and selecting only "anal/oral/blowjob" as tags during sex scenes might be an alternative solution.