Modding the LATEST AE version of Skyrim

So, I know most people are using the downgraded AE version of Skyrim. And that's what I was doing before as well. But I wanted to see what I could accomplish with the latest version and let me tell you, it's a pain in the ass.

Is anyone out there modding with the current updated SSE AE? If so would you mind posting your load order? Like, your install load order, not your plugins. I just want to see what you used. 

I played around with Nolvus, and it's great, but the character models suck and there's obviously no adult mods in it. You only have 9 ESP slots to use, and no matter how many mods you compact formID's and ESLify, there is just no way you're getting all the good Lovers Lab stuff in that load order. I read the pinned comments on the Discord and removed the mods it says you can remove but that only gives you maybe 15 slots. And what's weird is, if you run the ESLify script in Xedit, it says almost all of the plugins are ESLified. I can't even figure out which ones are the 239 ESP/ESM's. Almost everything has the yellow dot. The few that didn't, you REALLY need to keep to make sure the modpack works. Which is a shame because I can't think of anything better than Nolvus with some minor changes and all the good LL mods. I'm sure SOMEONE has figured it out, but not my dumbass. Id' need to remove about 50 ESP's not already ELSified from the Nolvus modpack.

Also, have you seen Easy NPC? You can install ALL the face retextures for NPC's, and pick through them all, with photo's, one by one. Choosing your favorite replacer per character. It's amazing. Not sure if it works with the downgraded AE but I'll be looking into it tomorrow. It's HERE if you wanna check it out.

If anyone has some tips or links to something, I don't even know what, that could point me in the direction of getting current build, or even Nolvus with enough room for Lovers Lab mods to work, that would be greatly appreciated. I've been modding now for over a decade and every day I feel like not only have I not improved in my knowledge of modding, but I've somehow lost more understanding. I'm just frustrated. Modding is such an amazingly addictive pain in the ass.

Edited by Nuverotic