Will55 Posted January 13, 2024 Posted January 13, 2024 (edited) Running EFF and TDF but happens whether they are TDF hookers or follower hookers. I am lucky if I have 3 in the inn to work. The bad language this induces has my family complaining. The hookers are set to need my char's pimping for them and are not on "look for your own work" as then they can be kms away. This is a new problem and has never occurred in the past, even in this run (this is the 6th group being trained) with either TDF or EFF let alone, some 5+ runs using the current files. Locking the door? NPs they walk straight out even in houses that they cannot enter or leave (Vuoksi, Hendraheim). I really do not expect any real solution but am curious to see if anyone else has had this problem. I will post it on the TDF page only if I have no response here as Pfiffy is quiet of late. UPDATE: Solved! The mod responsible was SexLab Utility Plus which was also causing other problems and its removal solved this one as well. Lucky me!! I have no idea why nor how and the ONLY reason I kept it was for the night vision which I always forgot to use anyway. Edited January 13, 2024 by Will55
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now