Weird request, but a transformation/TF mod? Inanimate perferably.

I'm an avid sims player, and one of my biggest kinks is transformation, majorly of the inanimate category. I'm hoping there's a mod out there somewhere that will allow me to play out those fantasies in the sims? So far I've had no luck and unfortunately I'm nowhere near experienced enough to mod it in myself. If anyone knows of mods like this or hell even wants to make it I'd appreciate the help!

I feel your plight on this one, never found anything much related to it either.  Certainly a niche thing too and I doubt many are biting at the chance to make a mod centered around it.  The closest thing you can get to it (unsure if you're already aware of it, sorry if you are!) is something in the Realm of Magic Game Pack.  There's a spell in it called "Morphiate" that lets you turn people into inanimate objects.  There's a bunch of caveats to it though for people looking for inanimate tf content; you can't interact with the objects afterward, it's temporary and you have (as far as I know) no control over the duration of it, it's an interaction available only to a specific kind of occult Sim in a specific branch of their occult and there are no other vectors to deliver it asides "I cast a spell and you're an object for a tiny bit".  Very bare bones but it's something.

Oh yeah i've tried that before, it is at least something, though I am hoping to find something that at least would do something like add interactions to it. It defiantly fills in some of the desire but honestly it kinda sucks all you can do is just, look at them.  Hopefully I'll either find something or figure out how to mod something like that in without totally breaking the game.

Edited by Candygloryhole