New Cum Effect?

RookieKing

First off, English is not my mother tongue, sorry for that and I will try my best to make myself comprehensible.

Okay, now back to topic. What I'm about to ask could be really dumb, so please bear with me. So, I was reading through some oblivion hentai comic thingy, then I saw these pics, so I'm wondering is there like a new version of the cum effect? cos if there is, it'd be really awesome. Like really, really awesome. 

10dcrig.jpg11b41l3.jpg

It's clearly photo-shopped. Compare that screeny to any of the screenies with the actual cum effect appearing in-game. The resolution seems a bit high for it to be a new mod. I'm talking about image 1, of course.  The one in image 3 looks like one of the poses with added puddle and the drool in image 4 is also most likely drawn.

It's clearly photo-shopped. Compare that screeny to any of the screenies with the actual cum effect appearing in-game. The resolution seems a bit high for it to be a new mod. I'm talking about image 1, of course.  The one in image 3 looks like one of the poses with added puddle and the drool in image 4 is also most likely drawn.

Well shit, I knew it is too good to be true....

Thanks, man. That sure cleared out the confusion. Cheers.

Archived