Lol, I removed the corpses from the cafeteria because I doubt even real raiders would want to drink drink or smoke there with corpses. Really sometimes those people at Bethesda seem like they are disconnected from reality. 

What I mean, you can modify as you like Nisha's base. I don't do it because it's not a particularly important place for me. 

Now, what I came to. I remember you mentioning to me about garden shears. Now I came in to look and I love the rack you put. Just remember that the shears are an activator. That is, when you "grab" it, you don't take it to your inventory: it's actually just disabled.  You can attach it to the bike rack so it won't fall. 

Capturadepantalla2024-04-08092149.png.ebc0f2a2acd0073b531746c955805c91.png

I have done that for the next update but will use a different type of rack hehe. 

Capturadepantalla2024-04-08091427.png.a2759a6778050f39a74572b8cff46de7.png

On 4/8/2024 at 9:28 AM, JB. said:

Really sometimes those people at Bethesda seem like they are disconnected from reality. 

The timeline vs the game world says it all.

On 4/8/2024 at 9:28 AM, JB. said:

Now, what I came to.

Learn something new! Sweet! I'll do that as its simpler. :)

And your pegboard is backwards. ;)

I'll prolly clean up Nisha's base at some point, when I get more time. RL has me kinda busy for a retired old fart. LOL

On 3/30/2024 at 3:31 PM, izzyknows said:

Also, the garden tools rack... there's a lot more to them than what it looks like. I swear that broom was possessed by Lucifer himself.

The shears are the only tool that doesn't return to the rack IF it's the last tool used. Not really an issue.. just letting you know.

I don't know how or what I did but for me the shears are gone. Using Nuka Ride 6.6.1h (march 18th) + World CWSS patch 1.06.

Nuka Ride is set to late loaders group, so both mods are at the bottom of the load order.

Lucky JB included console commands, so I used SetStage _NR_Chores 110. Otherwise I would have been stuck :(

Edited by Langmans