9 hours ago, osculim said:

Previous version did not have this issue

Haven't messed with KK yet. But I can't replicate your issue. It looks like the first pic for me.

The precombines are broke because of the clean up JB did, and I don't "think" my rebuild of Nuka Town pre/vis touched KK. At least it shouldn't have.

1 hour ago, izzyknows said:

Haven't messed with KK yet. But I can't replicate your issue. It looks like the first pic for me.

The precombines are broke because of the clean up JB did, and I don't "think" my rebuild of Nuka Town pre/vis touched KK. At least it shouldn't have.

I moved it down even further down the load order that sorta fixed it but it removed other things. There was nothing loaded after it that affects the world in the first place which was weird. I moved it back now and it seems fine now. Haven't been to kiddie kingdom yet on the new playthrough should be there in an hour or so. Aslo could be something that was in my overwrite folder. I leave stuff in there sometimes. I cleaned it up aswell. So far so good. Will have a look when I reach kiddie kingdom

• 3 weeks later...

V1.0.3
Long story short.

The CK has a bug that was adding records to the mod that were not edited and shouldn't have been there.
So, during the bug busting I shift+delete the wrong file, ya know the one that was supposed to be THIS update.

Anyway, I had to remove (for techy reasons) the pre/vis data and spent a week getting back to where it should be, plus a bit more.

But the good news, the mod is now clean of extra whatchamacallits & thingamajigs.  :)

• 2 weeks later...

Try this CWSS patch on a new run. I don't "think" it's actually the CWSS patch. Buuut.... lets see for sure.

IF that doesn't clear it up, then load this world patch, which is the next version, and try again.

I did a lot of testing with the author of the CK Fixes to sort a bug out. So I'm leaning toward the world patch as being the root cause. Maybe not...

Nuka Ride World Patch.7z Nuka Ride CWSS WORLD Patch.7z

1 hour ago, izzyknows said:

Try this CWSS patch on a new run. I don't "think" it's actually the CWSS patch. Buuut.... lets see for sure.

IF that doesn't clear it up, then load this world patch, which is the next version, and try again.

I did a lot of testing with the author of the CK Fixes to sort a bug out. So I'm leaning toward the world patch as being the root cause. Maybe not...

Nuka Ride World Patch.7z 1.32 MB · 0 downloads Nuka Ride CWSS WORLD Patch.7z 4.24 kB · 0 downloads

Thanx I'll give it a go

Edit: Good news this one works great thank you :)

Edited by osculim
4 hours ago, osculim said:

I don't know if you made changes at dunmore farm but we have a double shower situation. 

The static NR shower is included in the precombines, but there doesn't need to be pre/vis in that settlement. It's far enough away from stuff that it's actually more beneficial not to have them.

Actually the CWSS patch should break them. But I'll also do it with the main patch where I can really break the shite out of em! 😜

48 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

V1.0.5

Now requires Nuka Ride 6.6.0+
Minor tweaks to comply with 6.6.0 🚀

Also updated the CWSS patch.

I had told you that I was going to do a start-to-finish test to polish details and that I didn't think I was going to edit interiors anymore. 

I was wrong, lol, but I don't think it will affect your patch. 

My final test was with Scripted Facial enabled and it's amazing how much I needed those "fluid cleanup kits". I had no choice but to put infinite kits in the apartment, seven bar and studio. You can't grab them. They only serve to be activated. 

Spoiler

Photo95.png.5dc8c497c4c27facdb353a92337234ed.png

Edited by JB.
9 minutes ago, JB. said:

They only serve to be activated. 

That's sweet!! I'll clean up my "extras". Maybe.. ;)

I'll also remove the navmesh in KK, that way NPC's can't even spawn, let alone walk on that ride.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, osculim said:

Ok been testing that version you gave me works pretty well. Just have a look at that rack in the apartment. If you pick up the hoe the broom falls down and through the wall. 

I got that fixed. Took a minute since that broom belonged to witch. 😜

V1.0.6

Lots more tweaks to the navmesh, interiors and ya know.. stuff!
Seven Bar has the furniture changed to open it up a bit and make is easier to navigate when busy.
Garden, has the outer walls adjusted so you can't see out when the leaves are removed. Garden tools have a rack, chore idles are no longer floating.

The new enemas are slightly redone.

The Dunmore Far, has the feed trough spun the correct direction. Some of the plants were truned/moved so the idles are not in the fence.
All hanging lanterns have hooks.

Cappie Cafe doors are changed, inside & out. You can walk up to the roof via the stairs, so no need for a teleport door.

Cleaned & fixed pathing in the Truck Stop Office.

CWSS toilets has been updated to work with the enemas. (So if you use it make sure you update it to.)

I finally tried it in a new game! I noticed that Sophie gets stuck near the water fountain, is it the same for you? It's kind of hard for her to find the spot to sit down, but in the end she ends up doing it (she teleported after standing still outside the hut for a while). 

I think that was the only detail I noticed. I haven't made much progress. 

As for future content, I had to apply what you had told me some time ago in Slavers (Preferred Path) in the amphiteator (no NR World Patch), otherwise Dara gets stuck. I'm going to start taking screenshots and save them for you if I found more stuff like this. 

image.png.a14666c1715285058f470a1d4a592a1d.png

1 hour ago, JB. said:

I finally tried it in a new game! I noticed that Sophie gets stuck near the water fountain

This is fixed in V1.0.6.

There was a gap in the original navmesh that I missed fixing. There was also a weird sticking point outside Cappies Cafe. There I just used the preferred pathing to fix it, as the navmesh was perfect, but the engine is forking stupid. LOL

1 hour ago, JB. said:

As for future content, I had to apply what you had told me some time ago in Slavers (Preferred Path) in the amphiteator (no NR World Patch), otherwise Dara gets stuck. I'm going to start taking screenshots and save them for you if I found more stuff like this. 

That would be kool! If it's a quick simple fix, do it. If it's more involved I'll be happy to tackle it so you're not wasting valuable time.

Also, the garden tools rack... there's a lot more to them than what it looks like. I swear that broom was possessed by Lucifer himself.

The shears are the only tool that doesn't return to the rack IF it's the last tool used. Not really an issue.. just letting you know.

This both adds the necessary narrative/atmosphere to the mod and saves me a lot of time (spent on disabling useless trash and horrible/unrealistic raider "decorations").

The one thing left is the Disciples base (where Nisha hangs out). It was the worst offender in the base game and I see it's still not changed with the latest version of this mod. Can't complain - previously horrible places like Cappy's Cafe are now good (seriously, eating food near a decomposing rotting corpse littered with maggots just one step away? imagine the stench of it!). Still - here goes the hope that Disciples base will be given proper treatment too. Being "blood-thirsty" and being stupid are different things and there are good reasons our ancestors learned to bury their dead into the ground. Atm I can't imagine the PC sleeping in Nisha's shack to "rest after going back-n-forth" (lol, I'd wager she'd go sleepless for a week rather than going even one step into that shack).

Cheers!

1 hour ago, Operand said:

This both adds the necessary narrative/atmosphere to the mod and saves me a lot of time (spent on disabling useless trash and horrible/unrealistic raider "decorations").

The one thing left is the Disciples base (where Nisha hangs out). It was the worst offender in the base game and I see it's still not changed with the latest version of this mod. Can't complain - previously horrible places like Cappy's Cafe are now good (seriously, eating food near a decomposing rotting corpse littered with maggots just one step away? imagine the stench of it!). Still - here goes the hope that Disciples base will be given proper treatment too. Being "blood-thirsty" and being stupid are different things and there are good reasons our ancestors learned to bury their dead into the ground. Atm I can't imagine the PC sleeping in Nisha's shack to "rest after going back-n-forth" (lol, I'd wager she'd go sleepless for a week rather than going even one step into that shack).

Cheers!

They replace the corpses with fresh ones when they start smelling (like a fruit basket 🍎)

Edited by lee3310
8 hours ago, Operand said:

Cheers!

That never did make any sense. But neither does a lot of things in FO4.

My goal is to fine tune the work JB has already done, while keeping with his original "look".

But I do have it on the "To Do.. while he's not looking" list.

There's several things I want to "tweak" but need to wait for further NR releases.