Better looking texture for Male and Female Sentient Ghouls compat. with FCO/NVR3

Was looking for a while but then it occurred to me: I should just ask the place that would 100% know of something like this.

The whole request/help me find is literally in the title. A lot of the retextures that exist don't fit too nicely with FCO/NVR3, and the mods' own texture have these green ragged underwear plastered as an overlay directly on the texture, despite the fact that you can super clearly see the details underneath. It's just something that bothers me and I'd like to find a fix for, especially when looting and they have two sets of underwear on.

Thanks a bunch in advance! If nothing comes of this, I may post my own home-made textures, I dabble a bit here-and-there but would prefer an already made source.