Halo. I'm searching for modular over-armor that I can place on my character over a Vault suit, similar to what's depicted in this image. Additionally, does anyone know which mod the tactical vest is from in the other screenshot??image.png.2448d5e19affe505101836b2195d56c8.pngimage.png.6c56c91ab16643aff3472f6d828abf89.png

Edited by Claynation01
  • Claynation01 changed the title to Which mods are these?
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi. I'm sorry that I noticed your question quite late. Perhaps you have already found the answers yourself.

1) It is difficult for me to give a specific answer to the first question. I can't remember anything particularly similar. I know there are plugins that expand the ability to use armor over clothing. Like many plugins that use composite clothing packs such as the Vtaw Utility Pack, it is entirely possible to try layering a Vault suit on top. For example, I often wore jackets over my clothes and it worked fine. As a last resort, you can also change the number of the slot on the clothing that it occupies.

2) Looks a lot like a plugin "Gunner Operator".

• 2 months later...