[Wip] Intimacy Project

t3589

I simply can't place Lacy or Jas off the top of my head. 

Hi.

Just for future reference, Jas is in Sloan (she gives you a sidequest to try and find a deathclaw egg so she can make an omlette) and Lacy is the bartender at the NCR's Mojave Outpost.  (No sidequests for her, just a game of caravan). :)

Hey T, don't give up on this mod or this thread. I enjoy a lot of content from LL, but very rarely comment. I love the idea of this mod, but haven't been able to really experience it. I have downloaded version 20140737, and I see the terminal in my inventory, but I haven't noticed any dialog changes. Maybe something in my other mods is conflicting with it, and I haven't spent more than a couple hours trying to get it to work. Might be something simple. I would say that a very brief read-me file would be awesome. I tried sifting through the 60+ pages on this thread for hints or answers to what I might need to get the mod to work, but all I really got were juicy tidbits into what I was missing, and hints to all of the commendable effort you were putting into this brilliant piece of art. I will download the latest version as soon as I have adequate time to really try it out.

Please, don't give up on it, or assume that there are not a good deal of avid fallout/sex-out fans eagerly awaiting the finished product. This is a very ambitious, and potentially very immersing addition to a game we all love. Thank you.

Edit: I just re-read this and realized what an ass I sound like (or read like). "I haven't spent more than a couple of hours trying to get it to work" and "a very brief read-me file would be awesome". That's all I have to say after the last year you've spent putting your creativity and precious time into this mod, all for people like me to enjoy free of charge! You're a saint, if such a thing could exist within a group of individuals who enjoy digitized sexual entertainment. Forget what I said. I owe this mod many more hours of attention before I even speak to you again. I'll get it to work.

Same here: I'm a long time lurker and only an occasional poster. I don't get to play as much as I'd like, but this thread is the one that I follow most closely on LL. The idea behind this mod is amazing; it's something that I've wanted to see in a Bethesda game for a looong time. So keep it up, T! You are a champion among modders!

I wrapped up a large project a few days ago, so I downloaded the latest version. Hopefully, I can provide a bit of feedback and testing for the next few weeks. To keep you and Boondock company. :3

@saren : I had a similar issue with my install, but it seems to resolve itself with time. Turn on debug mode to ensure the mod is processing NPCs and play normally. To get the dialogue options, your commitment level needs to be 1 (and it starts at 0). NPCs will get their options within a few cell transitions and game hours of being registered by the mod. Just check up on them whenever you're nearby.

I simply can't place Lacy or Jas off the top of my head. 

Hi.

Just for future reference, Jas is in Sloan (she gives you a sidequest to try and find a deathclaw egg so she can make an omlette) and Lacy is the bartender at the NCR's Mojave Outpost.  (No sidequests for her, just a game of caravan). :)

Now I remember.  lol  I always have to look them up for some reason.

Hey T, don't give up on this mod or this thread. I enjoy a lot of content from LL, but very rarely comment. I love the idea of this mod, but haven't been able to really experience it. I have downloaded version 20140737, and I see the terminal in my inventory, but I haven't noticed any dialog changes. Maybe something in my other mods is conflicting with it, and I haven't spent more than a couple hours trying to get it to work. Might be something simple. I would say that a very brief read-me file would be awesome. I tried sifting through the 60+ pages on this thread for hints or answers to what I might need to get the mod to work, but all I really got were juicy tidbits into what I was missing, and hints to all of the commendable effort you were putting into this brilliant piece of art. I will download the latest version as soon as I have adequate time to really try it out.

Please, don't give up on it, or assume that there are not a good deal of avid fallout/sex-out fans eagerly awaiting the finished product. This is a very ambitious, and potentially very immersing addition to a game we all love. Thank you.

Edit: I just re-read this and realized what an ass I sound like (or read like). "I haven't spent more than a couple of hours trying to get it to work" and "a very brief read-me file would be awesome". That's all I have to say after the last year you've spent putting your creativity and precious time into this mod, all for people like me to enjoy free of charge! You're a saint, if such a thing could exist within a group of individuals who enjoy digitized sexual entertainment. Forget what I said. I owe this mod many more hours of attention before I even speak to you again. I'll get it to work.

It was never about giving up.  The only way this mod will be abandon, is if I kick the bucket.  My concern was that I was using up forum resources for no reason, at a time when the keepers are talking about how burdensome it has become lately.

Eventually I will work up some documentation.  What I had up there, I took down because of this Alpha having so many changes.  Add to that the fact that there is literally a book worth of details in this mod.  So every time I think of adding complete documentation I groan inside at the massive scope of it.  You're right though I should at least give some info on how to start it up.  Will do that soon.

No asses here.  I appreciate your interest.

Same here: I'm a long time lurker and only an occasional poster. I don't get to play as much as I'd like, but this thread is the one that I follow most closely on LL. The idea behind this mod is amazing; it's something that I've wanted to see in a Bethesda game for a looong time. So keep it up, T! You are a champion among modders!

I wrapped up a large project a few days ago, so I downloaded the latest version. Hopefully, I can provide a bit of feedback and testing for the next few weeks. To keep you and Boondock company. :3

@saren : I had a similar issue with my install, but it seems to resolve itself with time. Turn on debug mode to ensure the mod is processing NPCs and play normally. To get the dialogue options, your commitment level needs to be 1 (and it starts at 0). NPCs will get their options within a few cell transitions and game hours of being registered by the mod. Just check up on them whenever you're nearby.

Thank you.  I took a couple days off to play some games with some buddies, so forgive my unusual absence the last couple of days. lol  I'll get back to pushing updates through very soon.

Currently, the cycle runs every 1-3 min roughly (depending on your game pace setting).  So it shouldn't  take game days.  Though it also depends on how many NPCs are present.  I'm still fiddling with the cycle trying to get it just right.  Something to note is that you can change the game pace at your leisure at any point.  This way you can cycle different areas of NPCs at different speeds.

Cell transitions do not push the cycle forward.  Rather the opposite.  If you leave the cell, they stop processing.  If you want them to process faster, stick around for a couple of minutes, and make sure they can see you.  ie. Walk.  Line Of Sight.  Within Range.  If any of those return negative, they'll pause processing until they all return true.

Also, the cycle is not reset when you leave the cell, but rather pauses, and then continues when you return.  So for example let's say an NPC has X seconds left until they cycle.  You leave the cell with 72 seconds remaining.  Those 72 seconds will be there when you return.

Thanks again guys.  More to come.

I have a question; will NPCs added to the vanilla game run these "scripts" or whatever the terminology is (sorry, I'm not really a modder)? For example, I have a mod that populates Goodsprings with more settlers. Will they also be affected by your mod? Or is it just vanilla npcs?

The mod treats all NPCs generically. So any vanilla NPCs, added NPCs, NPCs that use custom races, etc will be treated equally by the mod. They just need to be Sexout valid and not a creature.

For those generic settlers your mod added, you'll need smallertalk installed to be able to interact with them. Personally, I leave it off b/c it can be annoying when talking to companions.

AngryFace is right.  Though there is still a lot of sorting out to do when it comes to NPCs.  There are plenty of NPCs that shouldn't be in and others that are banned currently, that may be in later.  I myself use repop.  The NPCs that bug me the most so far are from AWOP (I wouldn't bother with a relationship with them just yet).  The GS Settlers from repop work fine, I use them to test all the time.  The only problem with them is that they are all good aligned.  So they will never be stalkers, and if you turn evil, they won't have much to do with you.

Once I get the core situated, and begin to work on prostitution, then I'll begin to move through a play through and deal with NPCs one by one.  Something to note is that you can change 'include all' to 'exclude all' and enable NPC customization in settings and then selectively activate only the NPCs you want to be affected manually.  This way you can control exactly who is in and who is out.

Affered a drink, NPC accepts...and [Thanks:sarcasm]

lol, why? why?? WHY??!! Does It depend on the amount of drinks you provide, type or price? Or is another thing?

PS: I gave a bottle of wine.

It was only supposed to apply to gifts.  Sarcasm means you gave them something cheap, but it shouldn't happen for drinks that I know of.  Will look into it.

EDIT: Ok try this next one.  It should only return thanks on gifting.  Everything else should prompt the normal activity dialog.  Also note when I said you gave them something cheap, this isn't necessarily true.  What it actually means is, you gave them something that 'for them' was cheap.  The more impoverished they are, the more grateful they will be.  The more resources they have, the less impressed they will be by your gifts.

Some of the 'date' options aren't very intuitive.

You can get an NPC to agree to a date when dates shouldn't possible (before 6:00pm).

They will not follow you immediately. Instead, you need to talk to them a second time; if it's before 6:00, you get the dialogue "[Date Later]", implying that you're canceling the date, but it just opens up a casual dialogue menu without the activity option. After 6:00, you are allowed to activate their normal following package.

I think it's nice that you can schedule dates ahead of time, but it probably shouldn't lock the player out of any normal options while they wait. Also, if you ask for a date before 6:00, the "yes" response could read "meet after 6pm" to prevent any confusion. After 6 (Edit: when asking for a date, not when a date is already scheduled), the following package should start straight away - having to reopen dialogue seems unnecessary.

Some of the 'date' options aren't very intuitive.

You can get an NPC to agree to a date when dates shouldn't possible (before 6:00pm).

I'm not sure I understand what you're getting at here.  An appointment to get together at a later time for an activity, is an appointment.  My reasoning is, why would you need to make an appointment to do something right away?  I'm cornfused.

They will not follow you immediately. Instead, you need to talk to them a second time; if it's before 6:00, you get the dialogue "[Date Later]", implying that you're canceling the date, but it just opens up a casual dialogue menu without the activity option. After 6:00, you are allowed to activate their normal following package.

Yeah I see how that could be misleading.  Date Later is simply the mechanism to remind the player that this NPC has an appointment to get together later.  ie. You play a bit, make a date, stop playing for a few days.  When you come back, you know that NPC has a date.  It doesn't mean you're canceling.

Dates were always meant as a sort of 'to be continued' to the relationship that provides ops for larger gains.  The reasoning is that if you can continue doing things together at any time, why even have dates at all, as they become redundant?  This mod is designed to fill the gaps in between the vanilla play through, not to replace it entirely.

Another thing to note is that dates are different for different NPCs.  ie. Dates with fresh NPCs are the 'getting to know you' type dates, while dates with a lover may be the 'let's have some fun tonight' type, and dates with committed partners may be the 'you never take me out anymore' type date.

That being said, dates in this mod have worked 8 different ways since this mod began.  So I'm open to any ideas.  How would you change dates in light of the information above?

I think it's nice that you can schedule dates ahead of time, but it probably shouldn't lock the player out of any normal options while they wait. Also, if you ask for a date before 6:00, the "yes" response could read "meet after 6pm" to prevent any confusion. After 6, the date following package should start straight away - having to reopen dialogue seems unnecessary.

Again, I'm not sure I get it.  I see what you mean about the response, but dates aren't necessarily for the particular day on which they were acquired.  A date in this mod is more of a 'let's get together sometime', rather than a 'let's get together at a precise time'.  This is why I didn't do the dialog that way.

What do you mean they should start straight away?  What if the PC has several dates and is not in the same location as the NPCs with the date?  Please elaborate?

EDIT: I think of it this way.  You're trading in your activities with that NPC for the day, in exchange for big activities, and extra options, during the date.  Let me know what you think?

Sorry if I was being unclear.

Here's what I mean: if I choose the option "[Date]" and get a "[Positive Response]" with no other clarification, it sounds like the date is starting here and now.

Going back into dialogue to start it up in earnest feels weird if you want to start it now. That's what I meant by "starting straight away" - if now's a valid time to date, why do I have to talk to them again?

I understand that dates are something to be planned for and not a "now" kind of deal (more on that later), this was just my first impression of what the dialogue did. Maybe change the [Date] topic to read [Date Sometime]?

In addition, the [Date Later] topic is odd in what it contains. I asked Ringo for a date in the morning and he said yes. Now I can't hang out, share lunch, or drink with him until the night. Why would scheduling a nice evening prevent me from doing that? Furthermore, it contains the [Flirt] and [Affection] options that I shouldn't be able to use at commitment level 1.

Perhaps date reminders can be fitted into [small talk] to be less intrusive on ordinary dialogue.

That being said, dates in this mod have worked 8 different ways since this mod began.  So I'm open to any ideas.  How would you change dates in light of the information above?

Let's see...how would I do dates...

I would probably change both [Hang out] and [Date].

In both cases, I would make the event be an assembly of multiple activities, many of which can't normally be accessed through dialogue. Like dates now, but longer and with more stuff to do. There would be some way to grade how much the NPC enjoyed his/herself and appropriate relationship bonuses would be applied at the end. Kinda like Affairs.

There should still be a place for a la carte activities. For one, there should be a time commitment to events - it ends when the NPC agrees to end. Sharing a drink or small talk could be a good way to meet someone new or have a quick reaffirmation of commitment before you set out.

[Hang out] strikes me as kind of a comfortable mini-date focused on building friendship (but not necessarily non-romantic). In game terms it would be something that includes eating, drinking, partying, dancing, kissing for commitlvl > 1, sex for high commitlvls, etc. If you share tagged skills, you can talk shop with them. A successful hangout would increase trust, alleviate anger, and reduce conviction.

A [Date] would be a more intense version of a hangout. People have expectations for dates, so I think NPCs should be more willing to do things they wouldn't normally do, especially if they really trust the player. But they should also be harder to please: only gourmet food, high-class alcohol, expensive gifts, and the rush of doing something new can increase their enjoyment. Dates would boost all the romance-related stats, alleviate jealousy, and generate rumors.

I like the idea of planning for dates that's implemented now. However, I believe they should be set for specific times that the player has to remember and keep. Like "Meet me at 9pm tonight." That way the player can suffer the consequences of standing someone up! ;)

Aaand that wall of text was probably more than you wanted to hear. Think of this as what I would envision for a longer-term build. I already talked about some quick fixes before the quote.

Sorry if I was being unclear.

Here's what I mean: if I choose the option "[Date]" and get a "[Positive Response]" with no other clarification, it sounds like the date is starting here and now.

Going back into dialogue to start it up in earnest feels weird if you want to start it now. That's what I meant by "starting straight away" - if now's a valid time to date, why do I have to talk to them again?

I understand that dates are something to be planned for and not a "now" kind of deal (more on that later), this was just my first impression of what the dialogue did. Maybe change the [Date] topic to read [Date Sometime]?

Date changed to Date Later for the next copy.

In addition, the [Date Later] topic is odd in what it contains. I asked Ringo for a date in the morning and he said yes. Now I can't hang out, share lunch, or drink with him until the night. Why would scheduling a nice evening prevent me from doing that? Furthermore, it contains the [Flirt] and [Affection] options that I shouldn't be able to use at commitment level 1.

The answer to your question is more or less, balance.  It wouldn't prevent you necessarily.  The flirt and affection are in there intentionally, it means you've opened part of the next tier by making a date.

A few points:

- As a general guideline, I would like to keep this mod as a secondary focus of the overall game.  It shouldn't bar you from playing the vanilla game.  ie. Waiting to get a date out of the way to go do something else.

- The PC is a courier.  Long absences should be expected and allowed freely.

- It makes sense to me making a date for later upon departure.

NPC: Let's eat.

PC: Sure

NPC: Boy that was good.

PC: How about we get together later?

NPC: Sure. See you then.

PC: Bye.

NPC: Back to work. Bye.

At which point you go do something else.  This gives you a chance to wash your ass and put on your Sunday best before the show (and go play the vanilla game).

- What doesn't make much sense to me.

NPC: Get together later?

PC: Ok.

NPC: Great.

PC: ...

NPC: ...

NPC: I thought we were getting together later?

PC: We are.  I'm just staying here with you until then.

NPC: Ok... (Continues sweeping the floor)

At which point you just seem kind of creepy. lol

- The value of a date in terms of gains are increased, because of the value and frequency of common activities.  It also acts as a milestone internally.  Therefore, in order to allow the PC to continue activities, the gains per success per day on all activities must be reduced to single digits.  Otherwise:

a. by the time you're ready for a date, you've run out of activities for the day (you only get so many).

b. the romantic context of a date becomes meaningless as a milestone event (just another activity).

c. you're married before your first date.

- And lastly, this mod is intended to spread itself evenly through the time spent in game.  ie. No matter how good you are at manipulating the system, it should still take a certain amount of time per milestone.  Not something you can clickety through and pose in one game day.

Not at all to shoot you down.  Just to let you know how things got to where they are.

Perhaps date reminders can be fitted into [small talk] to be less intrusive on ordinary dialogue.

Changed Date Later to regular greeting dialog (ie Casual/Lover/Etc.) with a response of Date Pending for the next copy.

Let's see...how would I do dates...

I would probably change both [Hang out] and [Date].

In both cases, I would make the event be an assembly of multiple activities

This is in already.  Though it might not be enabled yet from the last pre-alpha.  At the end of a date, they will ask for a date again as a continuance of the date (needs more indicative wording I know).  At which point you can immediately continue the date for another activity.  Nightcaps are also in for the next copy (they'll ask or you can ask to go back to your place for more date action).

There would be some way to grade how much the NPC enjoyed his/herself and appropriate relationship bonuses would be applied at the end. Kinda like Affairs.

This happens on the fly internally already.

There should still be a place for a la carte activities. For one, there should be a time commitment to events - it ends when the NPC agrees to end. Sharing a drink or small talk could be a good way to meet someone new or have a quick reaffirmation of commitment before you set out.

I'm not sure I follow?  Activities last 90 seconds currently.  I may make this adjustable at some point.

[Hang out] strikes me as kind of a comfortable mini-date focused on building friendship (but not necessarily non-romantic). In game terms it would be something that includes eating, drinking, partying, dancing, kissing for commitlvl > 1, sex for high commitlvls, etc. If you share tagged skills, you can talk shop with them. A successful hangout would increase trust, alleviate anger, and reduce conviction.

A [Date] would be a more intense version of a hangout. People have expectations for dates, so I think NPCs should be more willing to do things they wouldn't normally do, especially if they really trust the player. But they should also be harder to please: only gourmet food, high-class alcohol, expensive gifts, and the rush of doing something new can increase their enjoyment. Dates would boost all the romance-related stats, alleviate jealousy, and generate rumors.

All activities are more or less the same.  In as much as it's not the specific activity that gains are tied to (so much), but what you do/say during that activity.  Once I add conflict resolution, you'll be able to do that during activities as well.

Hang Out and Walk specifically are also used by NPCs to lure you away from rival NPCs (love triangles/needs work).  A date isn't an activity at all, but simply a formal declaration/informal obligation to get together for an activity.  ie. provides romantic context/amplification to activities.

I like the idea of planning for dates that's implemented now. However, I believe they should be set for specific times that the player has to remember and keep. Like "Meet me at 9pm tonight." That way the player can suffer the consequences of standing someone up! ;)

It used to be this way.  But as I mentioned above, this can really be a pain in the ass if you get stuck with it at the wrong time.  I'm all for realism as long as it doesn't make me sit for 2 hours doing nothing just so I don't miss an appointment.  It can get unfun very quickly.

Thanks for the input as always.  I should have a new copy up sometime this afternoon/evening with those mentioned changes.  Let me know if you have any thoughts.

EDIT: Ok try this next one.  It should only return thanks on gifting.  Everything else should prompt the normal activity dialog.  Also note when I said you gave them something cheap, this isn't necessarily true.  What it actually means is, you gave them something that 'for them' was cheap.  The more impoverished they are, the more grateful they will be.  The more resources they have, the less impressed they will be by your gifts.

Is there an upper threshold? Can you creep someone out by an inappropriately expensive gift on the first date?

Is there an upper threshold? Can you creep someone out by an inappropriately expensive gift on the first date?

It's relative to the wealth they currently posses.  Shouldn't creep them out.

- What doesn't make much sense to me.

NPC: Get together later?

PC: Ok.

NPC: Great.

PC: ...

NPC: ...

NPC: I thought we were getting together later?

PC: We are.  I'm just staying here with you until then.

NPC: Ok... (Continues sweeping the floor)

At which point you just seem kind of creepy. lol

Eehh, I get the second scenario. I do. But there are plenty of real-world ways to make interacting with someone after scheduling a nice night seem totally not weird:

- Make plans over breakfast, return for lunch around midday.

- Both people arrive at the meeting point early, so they share a drink before setting out on the date.

Besides, if someone really, really wanted to spend all of their activities on an NPC, they could still pile them on after the date. Arguably just as creepy as packing them in before the date.

NPC: So...see you later, then?

PC: Nope! Now we gotta eat dinner, and party, and drink, and...

Players will find a way to be awkward to NPCs either way. Might as well let them be awkward on their own terms. :D

This is really just a tiny nit-pick that (I believe) will make the mod more user-friendly for the next guy. Scheduling a date is 100% functional right now, but I did have to go in and read the dialogue trees and topic conditions to figure out what was going on. As always, your mod, your call.

And now for a bug report!

A dancing date completely broke for me. Ringo walked out the door and I was left dancing endlessly, alone, in the gas station.

Eehh, I get the second scenario. I do. But there are plenty of real-world ways to make interacting with someone after scheduling a nice night seem totally not weird:

- Make plans over breakfast, return for lunch around midday.

- Both people arrive at the meeting point early, so they share a drink before setting out on the date.

Besides, if someone really, really wanted to spend all of their activities on an NPC, they could still pile them on after the date. Arguably just as creepy as packing them in before the date.

NPC: So...see you later, then?

PC: Nope! Now we gotta eat dinner, and party, and drink, and...

Players will find a way to be awkward to NPCs either way. Might as well let them be awkward on their own terms. :D

This is really just a tiny nit-pick that (I believe) will make the mod more user-friendly for the next guy. Scheduling a date is 100% functional right now, but I did have to go in and read the dialogue trees and topic conditions to figure out what was going on. As always, your mod, your call.

Players will, this is true. lol  I think a lot of what you're getting at here is dialog related.  Once the real dialog begins to take shape a lot of these type of inconsistencies will blend in nicely.  The problem is the scope of the dialog functions that have been planned from the get go.

For example, if there are 300 different dialog entries for a single reply (Individual NPCs, moods, personality types, quest related), it makes it extremely time consuming to work on core functions.  This is why the dialog is currently only generic 'placeholder' dialog.  It's meant to represent a broad term for nearly anything that loosely fits into that term.

Think of them as branches rather than the fruits.  If I can work this right you'll be able to play this mod for many hours over and over again and still run into new dialog.  But if I start fleshing that out now it won't be long before you find me sobbing quietly in the corner of a rubber room.

Also note you can still do activities initiated by them, which you can flirt/affection to increase the chances of happening.

And now for a bug report!

A dancing date completely broke for me. Ringo walked out the door and I was left dancing endlessly, alone, in the gas station.

Not sure.  I think I've fixed it.  Easy Pete did the same thing to me though he danced his way out the door.  It's as if they were already headed somewhere.  Was Ringo following you for a date before you danced?  Or do you mean it was an erotic dance (solo sex)?

Try this new one.

Oops, missed a couple of updates.

For example, if there are 300 different dialog entries for a single reply (Individual NPCs, moods, personality types, quest related), it makes it extremely time consuming to work on core functions.  This is why the dialog is currently only generic 'placeholder' dialog.  It's meant to represent a broad term for nearly anything that loosely fits into that term.

Yep, very time consuming I guess. But I think that part (when this is ready to be implemented) can be very creative and funny. And we users may actually help with that.

Yep, very time consuming I guess. But I think that part (when this is ready to be implemented) can be very creative and funny. And we users may actually help with that.

Absolutely.  And I'm as eager as everyone else to get to it.  It's just not practical atm.

EDIT: Found the dance problem and fixed it.  However, I found another problem and am working it out.  Update otw soon.

Ok, they should no longer split while dancing.  Update in the OP.

EDIT: Well apparently not.  Kept finding NPCs that would dance away.  Gave them some concrete boots now.  Should be fixed finally.  Update in the OP.

So, I thought I'd try test this today, but it's left me a little confused. I feel like I'm missing a file or something.

I see lots of posts regarding dialog, but in my game there's none... I have the requirements, with a fresh save, no other possible conflicting mods active and yet, nothing.

I do however see the "customize" option after toggling it on, but after a lenghty "loading..." on the NPC, all I get is a blank terminal.

Am I just being dumb here? Scanned about 50 pages, and haven't really found a solution. ...That said, I do love this idea, and I look foward to seeing this after testing phase.

Load order for anyone interested (just the requirements)

FalloutNV.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutDRTL.esm
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
SmallerTalk.esp
SexoutDRTLEx.esp

So, I thought I'd try test this today, but it's left me a little confused. I feel like I'm missing a file or something.

I see lots of posts regarding dialog, but in my game there's none... I have the requirements, with a fresh save, no other possible conflicting mods active and yet, nothing.

I do however see the "customize" option after toggling it on, but after a lenghty "loading..." on the NPC, all I get is a blank terminal.

Am I just being dumb here? Scanned about 50 pages, and haven't really found a solution. ...That said, I do love this idea, and I look foward to seeing this after testing phase.

No clue.  Just tested it worked fine for me.  Enable debug and check the console?

Enabling customization in the settings, enables the customize dialog.  Clicking it then opens a terminal with the options to include/exclude/reset.

By 'fresh save' you mean a new game? from the very beginning? Or simply a clean save?

Tried from a completely new game and a save I had with no other mods active, didn't work in either case.

No clue.  Just tested it worked fine for me.  Enable debug and check the console?

Enabling customization in the settings, enables the customize dialog.  Clicking it then opens a terminal with the options to include/exclude/reset.

The terminal's just blank for me, debug option doesn't seem to do anything, not seeing anything related in the console. Maybe my install of Vegas is borked somehow?

Archived