i had a weard bug with ww. Everytime i launched the game the stripclubs bugged out from the household (the business menu didn't work properly becouse i had to go to build mode first to somehow activate the business menu, all of employees kept disapearing when i entered to club with as the sim who owned the lot). I always got this result from better exceptions when i just loaded any location:

" \WickedWhimsMod\TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning.package

Reason: [manus] business_service failed to handle zone load due to exception (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_career_by_uid') "

This kept happening no matter what mod i deleted so to trying to fix this i deleted temporarily ww from mods file. launched the game and loaded a household, saved the game and turned off the game and placed ww back to mods folder and that seemed to do the trick (for now atleast). Now all i have to do is to buy all of the slots again and hire every employee again...fun.