Visual Issue with Get Dirty Mod and Fusion Girl Body

Hello All!

I am working on getting the last few bugs out of my modlist and I have not been able to figure one glaring issue, so hopefully the community at large has seen this. My Google-Fu hasn't provided as much help as it usually does when looking for fixes.

Basically it involves the Get Dirty mod. The mod itself works great, but I noticed that the dirt overlays become visible through the rest of the body. This is most glaring if you have a dirty head with white hair. You basically see the entire skull instead of it being hidden by the hair. This also occurs with the rest of the body parts as well.

I checked on the Mod's forum on Nexus and I do see other posts about this happening with the Fusion Girl body, but I did not see any resolution other than to change body types. Personally, I used CBBE back originally when I played a modded FO4, but since switching to Fusion Girl for the recent playthrough I really want to stick with it. 

Have you all experienced this issue? If so, is there a fix out there that is compatible with Fusion Girl?

Thanks!

Edited by Paradox_of_Theseus