I have been using since the last update of the mod but all of a sudden it has stopped working.

I can get as far as choosing someone to do the interactions with and then they just don't do anything, if i try to run it again the 'sex' option doesn't even show anymore. I've just updated all the animations that needed it and repaired my game.

I'm not sure what's going on with this as it was working perfectly fine last night and now nothing?

Is anybody else having this issue or know how I can fix it?

Thanks!

On 31/12/2023 at 0:51, chillgamez@outlook.com said:

He estado teniendo el mismo problema y he intentado comprobar modificaciones individuales para ver si hay algún problema, pero creo que son caprichos perversos: c No sé qué hacer

I have the same problem and I don't know how to solve it :(( 

Has it been fixed for you with the new update?

i am having major issues with this new update V177c. The Wicked option is not on any object in my game since this update. i opened up my game options to see the mods running, and it shows TURBODRIVER_WICKEDWHIMS_TUNING. but it does not show the script mod under script section? could this be causing the problem? i see a lot of people say removing wicked perversions helped, but i have updated that mod today, still did not work, so i removed it from the mod folder, and still has not worked. can anybody please advise what to do? i have uninstalled WW and reinstalled it today, but still no luck!