My character's body looks strangely gray, while the head, hands and feet look fine. It only happens to me with my character.
I use 3ba body, Diamond Skin and Unique Character. I have tried deactivating Vortex Diamond Skin and Unique Character and nothing works. I have also tried with other skins and without Unique Character.
The problem happens when putting on or taking off clothes and is solved when entering racemenu but it returns when I change or take off my character's clothes.
Does anyone know how to solve this?

20231224123019_1.thumb.jpg.a770580cf697f58ea439c8069c579869.jpg

I'm going to look at the threads you mention to see if I can find the solution.

Changing bBipedAttach to 0 solved my problem, although I don't know how that will affect the game.
Thank you very much again, since I had not found these threads before.

Edited by sibut

That's more of a workaround, the real fix (for now) is to identify which mod is adding skin overrides and potentially getting rid of it; or figuring out why some data values end up empty - whether its a racemenu issue or a mod issue - I don't believe the actual source of the problem has been found yet.

Searching through all pex files in all mods for "AddSkinOverride" gives you a list of potential candidates. The search can be made in less than a minute using a tool such as Notepad++.

I have searched with NotePad ++ in all the pex and psc files and it does not find "AddSkinOverride" in any file.

I have also looked at the preset and made sure that I have all the esp.

I'll stick with the previous solution since I don't know how to find out where the problem is.

46 minutes ago, sibut said:

I have searched with NotePad ++ in all the pex and psc files and it does not find "AddSkinOverride" in any file.

I have also looked at the preset and made sure that I have all the esp.

I'll stick with the previous solution since I don't know how to find out where the problem is.

Hm, interesting.