Jump to content

I Wish... Best of Times + Wasteland Survival + Companions + Sexout Guide


AllenHAnon

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Maybe it's just because I'm stupid, but I kinda wish there was a mashup guide between the 3 and Companions. At the very least... where exactly should I start installing Sexout mods? I'm currently at the Content/Player Homes section of Wasteland Survival Guide. Do I finish Wasteland first, then do Sexout?

 

(Also yes, I completed Best of Times... wouldn't be at Wasteland if I didn't.)

Edited by AllenHAnon
  • AllenHAnon changed the title to I Wish... Best of Times + Wasteland Survival + Companions + Sexout Guide

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...