[mod] My Personal Collection of My_Mods, Fan_Updates and Patches for various mod

Where did I put my uni C# resource?

T.O.C:

1. [MOD]                 RimJobWorld Cooking Expanded

2. [MOD]                 Personal update for [AKawaiiTent] AKT_LewdClothes

3. [PATCH]               S16's Extension patch for [AKawaiiTent] AKT_LewdClothes

4. [MOD]                 Personal update for [QuackAstra] QA_LewdClothes

5. [MOD]                 Personal update for [Mustard] SexySculpture

6. [PATCH]               RJW Milkable Colonists patch for VBE-CoffeeAndTea, [SYR] CoffeeAndTea

7. [PATCH]               Patch for converting RJW UsedCondom <=> S16's Extension LoveJuice <=> Sexperience Cum

8. [TEXTURE]          Breast size 7-10 texture for SAR by Happy Hyena.

9. [TRANSLATION] Vietnamese translation for RJW

I. RimJobWorld Cooking Expanded

> Aim to be the VCE equivalent for RJW. All thing cooking perverted.

> Download .zip file at GitGud: ThanhNguyenMinh / RJW-CookingExpanded · GitLab (gitgud.io)

> In case you not sure if master branch is ready, go to select Git Revision and select tag for tested version (Ex: 1.0.0)image.png.5bc09e476392c376a979d15f512ef91b.png

> New recipe for MC HuMilk meal, kibble, pemmican

> New recipe for condensedHuMilk (never spoil), powderedHuMilk (last 100 day till spoil, can rehydated to HuMilk if have DudsBadHygine)

> Many more are plan and anyone is free to contribute in both code and ART. I DESPERATELY NEED ART.

> Patch convert HumanMilk <=> HumanoidMilk

* Please Note that this already contain recipe to convert cum <=> usedCondom <=> lovejuice. So if you have this please do not use patch in section 7 (it should not conflict, but it is duplicated)

II. Personal update for [AKawaiiTent] AKT_LewdClothes

> Still WIP. Only to make sure no error.

> Update Def, Bench Texture.> Patch to Add Linkable capability for these mod: VFE-Production, More Linkable, Even More Linkable

> The textures are outdated (still some clipping) and placeholder for Male, thin, hulk bodytype

> Anyone is welcome to join.

> Download .zip file at GitGud: ThanhNguyenMinh / AKT LewdClothes Forked · GitLab (gitgud.io)

*Thank epitaph78 for Breast size 7 topApparel texture

*Required SAR Sized Apparel (Also called SAR-zero in git)

Load order:

1. SizedApparel (SAR-BodiesMod)

2. AKT_LewdClothes

3. (Optional) S16's Extension (AKT_LewdClothes_Patch.xml go here)

4. (Optional) QA_LewdClothes

III. S16's Extension patch for [AKawaiiTent] AKT_LewdClothes

> Original Patch extracted from [QuackAstra] QA_LewdClothes

> This patch ATK_LewdClothes so that bikiniTop are move to s16_onskin layer (same as nipple tape), bikiniBottom are move to s16_underwear layer (Same as thong). And give thought and mood buff/debuff same as putting on s16 lewd outfit. 

> This patch S16's Extension to allow tailoring/crafting of all S16 apparel, vibrator, metallic on the AKT_Bench (it just an ElectricTailorBench) and AKT_BenchLarge (5x2 ElectricTailorBench if VFE-Production presented).

> Just copy this patch.xml to s16 Patches folder. (Ignore the folder name, I just rename locally, what matter is package.id anyway)

Ver. 2023/12/21

AKT_LewdClothes_Patch.xml

image.png.1feb529ffc2e5e02221e362de5827287.png

IV. Personal update for [QuackAstra] QA_LewdClothes

> Still WIP. Only to make sure no error.

> Same problem as AKT_LewdClothes, just code check to make sure run on RW 1.4, still old texture

> Remove patch => Mod now just add new apparel

> For now only the nippleRing work as intended (Female up to Breast size 7). Other apparel desperately need fix because of clipping.
> Might make GitGud later, still local.

Ver. 2023/12/21

RJW-SAR-QALewdClothes.rar

V. Personal update for [Mustard] SexySculpture

> Fix the 'minifiable but not in ...' situation. (XML bug fixes)

> Also format the XML for easier reading (my gosh everyone XML need cleanup ?)

> Add 2 new medium sculpture (1x1): Fountain_A and Fountain_B (Texture copied from meme folder leftover in Texture)
> You can now rotate sculptureYay!  ?

For rimworld 1.4 ; mod ver: 1.3.0 (just random name I came up with in the moment ?)

(It just a folder name change, the package.id still the same. You can just copy and override your own folder)

Ver. 2023/12/21

RJW-[Mustard]SexyStatue.rar

VI. RJW Milkable Colonists patch for VBE-CoffeeAndTea, [SYR] CoffeeAndTea

> Add Human(oid)Milk to recipe that involve milk. *Request by Mookie on Discord

> Meal that use AnimalProduce in general already have Human(oid)Milk available. This patch only targets specific recipe (Ex: VBE Latte Coffee) which use specific ingredient and not general category.

> Feel free to ping me for any suggestion on what to add cause it very easy to do. (Be sure to check MC has yet to cover these yet (Ex: VCE Cheese)).

> Just copy this patch.xml to Milkable Colonists [ 1.4 > Patches ] folder. (Ignore the folder name, I just rename locally, what matter is package.id anyway).

Ver. 2023/12/21

CoffeeAndTeaPatch.xml

image.png.29d14910b9832cff7e2d970776770eee.png

VII. Patch for converting RJW UsedCondom <=> S16's Extension LoveJuice <=> Sexperience Cum

> Auto detect which mod is active and change recipe accordingly.
> Put in patch folder of RJW (or any patch folder. it should not matter if i'm to understand correctly).

> Recipe is base on Nutrition amount and is equivalent exchange.

> No nutrition is lost: Cum 0.01, LoveJuice 0.025, UsedCondom 0.05      =>      1 UseCondom = 5 Cum = 2 LoveJuice
* Also can someone please check the <workAmount> for bulk 10 and bulk 100. It supposed to be 10 and 100 but keep showing up as 1 and 2 for me. Just trying to revalidate.

* Use latest. Don't use both.

Ver. 2024/02/14

CumAlikeConversionPatch.xml

Ver. 2024/01/19

Cum_LoveJuice_UseCondom_Conversion_Patch.xml

VIII. Breast size 7-10 texture for SAR by Happy Hyena.

> This is only a placeholder until Happy Hyena post official topic or file for download. It still WIP anyway

> SAR breast and nipple for size 7 -> 10. Female body only. (no jiggle yet)

> I bundle it into the correct folder structure so you can just extract it at SAR mod folder.

* Update from Happy Hyena (Still no jiggle)

Ver. 2023/12/21

Textures.rar

Tutorial.thumb.png.acd439d322e079ec811fcc23c70609c8.png

IX. Vietnamese translation for RJW

> Chào các đồng chí

> Ai có gì muốn sửa thì PM discord

> Ai rảnh thì tạo discord RJW VN
Vietnamese.zip

> Bỏ vào thư mục này rồi giải nén

image.png.28549ac30518254d296eec32cfc7d6f7.png

Edited by DazDazDaz
Update For VN translation
  • DazDazDaz changed the title to [mod] Personal update for [AKawaiiTent] AKT_LewdClothes

rimnude and sized apparel and their submods really love to have convoluted names, description pages and dependencies with zero consistency, is it correct that this mod is an updated version from this and its latest fan patch? And is the dependency chain like this:

favicon.ico SizedApparel (SAR-BodiesMod)

└─ favicon.ico Personal update for [AKawaiiTent] AKT_LewdClothes

or as the original AKT modpage says:

Rimnude + Sized apparel (pre merge)

some more questions:

1. To download your mod we should use the git link right?
  2. The RJW-SAR- QALewdclothes is a patchmod for S16?
  3. the AKT_LewdClothes_Patch.xml are your actual changes to the latest fan fork of AKT which we can download alternatively instead of the whole mod from your git link?

sorry to be a bother but I am trying to get all the rimnude adjacent mods in an order that's easier to understand than to read through all of the description pages

Edited by Skömer

The mod (AKT_Lewd Clothes) as far as I can see from the Def does not support Rimnudeworld. All texture and def was done with SAR in mind.

This forked was made from The Original and NOT The Fan Patch. I took a dive into the fan patch and it Def still contain XML error pasted from the original, which i have fix.

1. Download using gitgud.

2. RJW-SAR-QALewdclothes (By QuackAstra) is just a seperate mod that depend on AKT_LewdClothes and add 4 new apparel (Still WIP, but no error for 1.4). I take the liberty to extract it patch for AKT into a separate patch to be use with S16.

3. AKT_LewdClothes_Patch.xml are extracted from QALewdclothes and modify to be exclusively for S16's Extension

SO the full list would be

1. SizedApparel (SAR-BodiesMod)

2. AKT_LewdClothes

3. (Optional) S16's Extension (AKT_LewdClothes_Patch.xml go here)

4. QA_LewdClothes

3 hours ago, Skömer said:

thank you for your clarification!

I'm a huge fan of organization, so i have one last wish: could you look through those files to potentially add the breast size 7 variants of the clothes to your mod version? I believe those are missing from your fork

Yes thanks for that, i overlook that part. Updated as of now

• DazDazDaz changed the title to [mod] My Personal Updates and Patches for various mod
On 1/1/2024 at 1:00 PM, johnny2by4 said:

if you're looking to update akt lewd clothes is there any chance you can fix the broken dick on futa issue it seems to have with sar body?  tried your patch and noticed its still an issue.

Yes in fact i have, all i have have to do is deleting the sizeApparel folder in Texture folder.

And i have push it onto git. you can either download latest or just delete folder like so

AKT_LewdClothes_Forked

all necklaces have <countsAsClothingForNudity>true</countsAsClothingForNudity> - is there reason for this? cuz it really doesn't make any sense, nudists shouldn't be bothered wearing a fucking necklace

1 hour ago, Danv said:

AKT_LewdClothes_Forked

all necklaces have <countsAsClothingForNudity>true</countsAsClothingForNudity> - is there reason for this? cuz it really doesn't make any sense, nudists shouldn't be bothered wearing a fucking necklace

Please check grammar of the tag carefully again.

1 hour ago, DazDazDaz said:

Please check grammar of the tag carefully again.

whats with a grammar? it's pretty fucking straightforward, true - counts as clothing, false - will count as naked, it's been like this for years and tested many times

hell, i tested it again just now, just in case they change something, no - it still working the same, that's why i'm asking why the hell jewelry counts as beings clothed, it should be false everywhere

6 hours ago, Vulkandrache said:

It counts as clothing for nudists; as in

Nudists can wear it without being bothered.

other way around, nudist ARE bothered by it, as it COUNTS as clothing

Counts As Clothing For (state of) Nudity - it counts as clothing, i honestly don't understand what is supposedly wrong with a grammar here and why everyone have trouble with it

again, "true" -> it counts as clothing and nudist complain, "false" -> it doesn't count as clothing and nudist happy, necklaces have "true" in the mod and nudist complain, while it should be "false" on all minor accessory - jewelry, piercings, sex toys and so on, cuz it's not a clothing and doesn't cover anything (for the purpose of being naked)

18 minutes ago, Danv said:

other way around, nudist ARE bothered by it, as it COUNTS as clothing

Counts As Clothing For (state of) Nudity - it counts as clothing, i honestly don't understand what is supposedly wrong with a grammar here and why everyone have trouble with it

again, "true" -> it counts as clothing and nudist complain, "false" -> it doesn't count as clothing and nudist happy, necklaces have "true" in the mod and nudist complain, while it should be "false" on all minor accessory - jewelry, piercings, sex toys and so on, cuz it's not a clothing and doesn't cover anything (for the purpose of being naked)

The problem word is FOR.
It taken in context either mean:

X For Y (the end)

or in this case in coding

X For Y "to check against" (imply)

suggestion/request for [Mustard] SexySculpture

there are three "column" statues (Slave column_A, Slave column_C, Slave column_D) - either turn them into actual columns and move to "structure" category (next to vanilla column) or turn them into additional style variant of vanilla column (for use with "choose any style" type mods)

and for other statues of "slave" variety (with 'slave' or 'cross' in their name) - add small (5-10?) <TerrorSource> stat, similar to ideology's skullspikes

optionally - merging all statues into few base statues by size and having all other available as styles or variants, or just moving all of them to styles of craftable statues would be even better

either way - cluttering build category shouldn't be a thing and giving statues some use can be nice bonus

4 hours ago, Danv said:

suggestion/request for [Mustard] SexySculpture

there are three "column" statues (Slave column_A, Slave column_C, Slave column_D) - either turn them into actual columns and move to "structure" category (next to vanilla column) or turn them into additional style variant of vanilla column (for use with "choose any style" type mods)

and for other statues of "slave" variety (with 'slave' or 'cross' in their name) - add small (5-10?) <TerrorSource> stat, similar to ideology's skullspikes

optionally - merging all statues into few base statues by size and having all other available as styles or variants, or just moving all of them to styles of craftable statues would be even better

either way - cluttering build category shouldn't be a thing and giving statues some use can be nice bonus

Great suggestion, the whole column/pillar thing is WIP locally. 'Bout statue I'm still torn between buildable vs sculptureTable, but slimming down slot on misc category is a given.

• DazDazDaz changed the title to [mod] My Personal Collection of My_Mods, Fan_Updates and Patches for various mod
On 2/18/2024 at 7:48 AM, CardinalBirb said:

Hi the "About" page on RimJobWorld Cooking Expanded says that it's a fork of Cannibal and Insect Meals (mlie.cannibalmeals). Does this mean I can't have both the RJW Cooking Expanded mod and the Cannibal Meals mod installed together?

Ah no, the forked part is just a polite way to say "Hippidy hoppidy  your code is now my property"
So no it just glorify of copied code to be references

• 3 weeks later...