[mod] Mustard's sexy sculpture mod

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Honestly they work quite decent in the game, and a mod I would consider adding. But I have some concerns.

First off they seem kinda easy to construct.

As they are constructions they are made with the construction skill and not art skill, which kinda does not fit in my opinion, also cluster up the misc tab.

They throw a whole bunch of errors into your log on startup, which does not seem to be important, but is still hella annoying and a dealbreaker for me by itself.

StatueBug.png.6f4046fc0f9d0320e5cb9cb2f38f3c17.png

Would also feel more comfortable with it if the original artists were mentioned, cause the art is really well made. ("most art is not mine" does not really do it any justice)

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/30/2023 at 12:11 PM, Greak said:

Honestly they work quite decent in the game, and a mod I would consider adding. But I have some concerns.

First off they seem kinda easy to construct.

As they are constructions they are made with the construction skill and not art skill, which kinda does not fit in my opinion, also cluster up the misc tab.

They throw a whole bunch of errors into your log on startup, which does not seem to be important, but is still hella annoying and a dealbreaker for me by itself.

StatueBug.png.6f4046fc0f9d0320e5cb9cb2f38f3c17.png

Would also feel more comfortable with it if the original artists were mentioned, cause the art is really well made. ("most art is not mine" does not really do it any justice)

That looks to be a conflict with the minify everything mod, not this mod itself... FYI the minify everything mod, tends to conflict with just about everything unless the mod author patches it to not ^_^

On 8/13/2023 at 10:42 AM, Mustard 222 said:

Mustard's sexy sculpture mod

adds simple sculpture to your game.(dark soul art style)

you can make mod sculptures at "building- miscs tab" not sculpture workbench (cuz I'm lazy)

most arts are not mine.

enjoy

Do you have a Github Repo for this mod? I like to use Coffees lazy installler to keep things up to date but it only works for github.  it's fine if you don't just asking cause i dont see it on here anywhere...

• 1 month later...

Here my personal fixes for this mod.

Fix the 'minifiable but not in ...' situation.

Also format the XML for easier readthrought

Add 2 new medium sculpture: Fountain_A and Fountain_B (Texture copied from meme folder leftover in Texture)

You can now rotate sculpture. Yay!

For rimworld 1.4

mod ver: 1.3.0  RJW-[Mustard]SexyStatue.rar

preview_alternative.png.6c8196f39b1f4db71e950b090f4c34ee.png

Edited by DazDazDaz
Update version detail
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/9/2023 at 5:42 AM, raz334 said:

Do you have a Github Repo for this mod? I like to use Coffees lazy installler to keep things up to date but it only works for github.  it's fine if you don't just asking cause i dont see it on here anywhere...

Sorry for replying you so late.(I dont usually visit here)

Since I know nothing about coding stuff there is no Github Repo. so, it would be not possible to update it via Lazy installer. however I have noticed that @DazDazDazhave refined my mod pretty well!

there for I suggest you to update it by Daz`s updated files 

Also I sincerely aprreciate Daz for updating the mod.

Thanks for updating my mod Daz your the hero