Skyrim SE/AE BHUNP mods not working.

Earlier today I uninstalled the Steam version of Skyrim SE/AE and installed the GOG version without first uninstalling the mods.  Using Vortex I successfully transferred the mods from one installation to the other.  I uninstalled any mods not compatible with the GOG version and reinstalled the versions that were.  I launched the game and everything was working fine until I came upon the first female npc.  One,  I use the BD BHUNP armor and clothing mod and vortex says that it is installed properly and is activated.  Yet the female npc's use the vanilla clothes and armor.  The second problem, I use the BHUNP body mod and vortex also says that it is installed properly and activated.  Yet when I removed the clothing from a female npc she uses the vanilla body.  Both SoS and HIMBO are working fine however it's just the BHUNP mods not working.

Has anyone come across this problem and if so how did you fix it?

Fixed the problem.  What I did  was I opened up Bodyslide again and clicked preview.  I noticed the body mesh had no texture so I clicked on settings and it seemed I had the 'Game Data Path' pointing to the Bodyslide installation folder.  I redirected to the game's data folder and now everything is working fine.