Crash Log - Recovery from Update

Hi All,

Couldn't get to my PC in time to stop Steam from Auto-updating and ruining my install, so I had to backdate skyrim, uninstall and reinstall them.

In the process, I changed up a few things:

1. Biggest change: I finally went from NMM Community Edition to MO2, mainly because I wanted to try the creature animations and nemesis trick (doesn't seem to work with NMM without a ton of customization).

2. I think my install might be set up wrong (it shows GOG selected in bottom of MO2 window, but it's steam skyrim AE. I'm remaking my instance now that I noticed, but this same list w/ a manual install gave me problems.

3. I even tried forgoing Nemesis to debug, just normal (non-XXL) FNIS, but still gives me this error.

Crash logs attached .

crash-2023-12-18-04-52-08 - Copy.log

Your issue is in data\TEXTURES\dungeons\detailovergrowth01_n.dds. Find the mod providing that file using the data tab on the right and consider what to do with it (remove/replace).

Edit: I'd say its somewhat unlikely that the dds file is the problem, but start with that. If it crashes again, post another crash log.

Edited by traison