The guy with the mod packs ideas ask why no BG3 forums.

Title, yes it was me, I opened Pandora's box, and we need bg3 forums asap. Why? because it is imperative lovers lab keeps up with the massive eyeballs movements, we all know that eventually star field will get there when we mod out the procedure generated useless content reducing it to a few planets. We all know it was a bad move and we will fix it.

But until then: We just need to keep relevant while bg3 have most of the people from skyrim.

Edited by shakedownmaster
  • 2 weeks later...

Funny how you insult the very modders you like to use mods from, I like to remember this kind of behavior and write a nice database of ass holes so I know who to ignore when WEEEEE read mod suggestion. Happy festivities on your side of the world.

PD: you could have just search this account and realize when did I suggested the packs of mods for skyrim... and when they appeared... to know who you pizzing off with your completely annoying virtual signaling.

Edited by shakedownmaster

Okay so... checking profile. Oh you're an ideas guy. You have a lot of ideas, nothing of substance I see.

On 12/30/2023 at 2:30 AM, shakedownmaster said:

I suggested the packs of mods for skyrim... and when they appeared... to know who you pizzing off with your completely annoying virtual signaling.

Which mod packs? The ones you can download from chinese and russian forums which might be plagued with malware and bugs? Or Collections and Wabbajack. I assure you, your suggestion had nothing to do with either of these things.

Why no BG3 forum/download: because there are not many bg3 mods around here. There are like 2 files, naked models which you can already find on the Nexus. There's no framework, no new adult content. Nothing. What do you want to put in the BG3 category? There has to be real interest from authors to create and release content, then a new section is created to host said content. There are currently no official (and very few unofficial) tools to mod the game also, which means it's very difficult for anyone to start modding that game.

I will agree to the sentiments of above, but will also add that there was quite good modding scene for Diversity Original Sin 1. Then Larian released the Enhanced Edition, which admittedly fixed quite a few things with the original release, but broke most of those mods, (which is why there are DOS1 classic and Enhanced sections on the Nexus). They pulled a similar with Diversity Original Sin 2. They have never provided tools, so no idea why people are hanging their hopes on that. So modding BG3 to any extent relies on a finished base - which at this time, it isn't. 

On 12/30/2023 at 5:30 AM, shakedownmaster said:

Funny how you insult the very modders you like to use mods from, I like to remember this kind of behavior and write a nice database of ass holes so I know who to ignore when WEEEEE read mod suggestion. Happy festivities on your side of the world.

PD: you could have just search this account and realize when did I suggested the packs of mods for skyrim... and when they appeared... to know who you pizzing off with your completely annoying virtual signaling.

I didn't insult anyone but you're the guy who has posted 12 times in 6 years and 6 of those posts concern BG3.

BTW it is "virtue" signalling. Not sure what virtue I am signalling though.