Unhandled exception "EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION" at 0x7FF78C2E40CF SkyrimSE.exe+0C240CF

Hi!

So, I've been trying to get my SSE back up and running after Bethesda, well, Bethesda'd all over SSE. Thanks, guys.

I think I have everything updated, but I'm clearly wrong, because while I can load to the main menu, trying to load a new game or a save game causes a CTD. I've verified my install is good, and can load into vanilla SSE without issue, so it's gotta be a mod issue, I think.

So, I've got a crash log and my LOOT order attached, and I hope they're in the form that would help folks.

Can anyone give me some thoughts on where to try troubleshooting next? I don't want to re-download and reinstall everything, but unless someone can help me narrow down what's causing the CTD, that might be my next step.

LOOT Load Order.txt

Thanks, all, for your time!

2023-12-12-09-26-49.log