Full modlist for AAF

Hello everyone. I'm Deff.

At first - sorry for my english, it's not top tier :D

Second - I couldn't find any topic which explains with screenshots how to get to work AAF mods and AAF animations properly and without issues or at least full working mod list with mod position in mod manager. I mean there is lot of mods, addons, fixes, sound packs, etc which should be added for AAF mods and animations. I imagined that this topic can be like sticky and most advanced AAF mod specs can post their mod list as well for other users, because there are lot of files for fully completed AAF and it's pretty hard to put that puzzle together, if you don't know what or where you should install. I started to mod Fallout 4 about two months ago and still don't understand some things.

I hope that you understand my main idea of this topic - users posting their mod lists/order for easier understanding what mods are necessary for properly AAF adult mod base. I think this will be easier way for new users as well :)

There is my mod list for AAF mods and animations - mostly everything works fine except Leito animations and erection problems in some animations. It's working almost fine without Ultimate AAF patch - if I'm enabling AAF patch some Leito animations  stuck in one stage. So I have no idea how to fix it, because I want creature support as well. Maybe there is some tips and tricks in what way or order mods should be installed. Maybe I'm missing some fixes.

So every one is welcome to post their AAF Adult mod list with some explanations "why this order and not other" :) 

Thank you!

AAF 1.png

AAF 2.png

Body separator.png

1 hour ago, xm72 said:

Follow this list: [AAF] "The Fucking Manual"

I already did that. Checked every single mod step by step and there is still some issues. This topic was made for one reason - to compare users modlists if anyone have issues with AAF. I thought that it will be more compact when users screens their modlist and put down here for comparing.

3 hours ago, deff_lv said:

I already did that. Checked every single mod step by step and there is still some issues. This topic was made for one reason - to compare users modlists if anyone have issues with AAF. I thought that it will be more compact when users screens their modlist and put down here for comparing.

Not quite. Rearrange your mods so they are in the exact order shown in the image in the Fucking Manual. Left pane order matters with AAF.

Spoiler

Bs9DKcBjHu2Rhknkr8fWU2Qa68qjvIbX-2ILulOmxaQRyE69XvsVeBd_4CepD4RpxIJbHHoCcLXjzQKDUCSD4BCJ_iNrmoZPjV7wgB9PWiRvJihIM2Kcgag61eY67nMYOfVcmlMNHbeDjd6AWkXirlw

And make sure you download UAP after all other animations. If you change an animation or reinstall any at any time you will need to reinstall UAP. And since you're using Staged Leito Plus, untick Leito's animations when you download UAP.

Edited by neeceerae
Added some more info about UAP/fixed wrong word
3 minutes ago, neeceerae said:

@deff_lv quick question about a mod in your load order. Does Wasteland Rad Tan work with FG and FSM okay or did you do something special to get them working together? 

They are working together well. Nothing special was done and I applied them twice for top and bottom.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/12/2023 at 6:41 AM, deff_lv said:

Hello everyone. I'm Deff.

At first - sorry for my english, it's not top tier :D

Second - I couldn't find any topic which explains with screenshots how to get to work AAF mods and AAF animations properly and without issues or at least full working mod list with mod position in mod manager. I mean there is lot of mods, addons, fixes, sound packs, etc which should be added for AAF mods and animations. I imagined that this topic can be like sticky and most advanced AAF mod specs can post their mod list as well for other users, because there are lot of files for fully completed AAF and it's pretty hard to put that puzzle together, if you don't know what or where you should install. I started to mod Fallout 4 about two months ago and still don't understand some things.

I hope that you understand my main idea of this topic - users posting their mod lists/order for easier understanding what mods are necessary for properly AAF adult mod base. I think this will be easier way for new users as well :)

There is my mod list for AAF mods and animations - mostly everything works fine except Leito animations and erection problems in some animations. It's working almost fine without Ultimate AAF patch - if I'm enabling AAF patch some Leito animations  stuck in one stage. So I have no idea how to fix it, because I want creature support as well. Maybe there is some tips and tricks in what way or order mods should be installed. Maybe I'm missing some fixes.

So every one is welcome to post their AAF Adult mod list with some explanations "why this order and not other" :) 

Thank you!

AAF 1.png

AAF 2.png

Body separator.png

Your mod order is not right and will cause problems or simply certain animations will NOT play for you, you need to follow "the fucking Manual" , spotting your mistakes is easy.

PS: I posted a video explaining what I do to utilize the newest content into "The Fucking Manual" proper order.  Above is a thread called "Load Order" Horizon plus AAF, click the video link for my constantly changing and evolving order.  But the base AAF animations order never changes to utilize all the animations .  Link to my new Thread, sorry, didn't notice this one till now. 

Edited by Daangerousda
forgot