AAF Violate surrender not working

This problem is pretty peculiar and is exclusive to the surrender function of this mod. AAF Violate technically works, as when I knockdown an enemy, I can talk to them and initiate sex. They, however, cannot knock me down, and attempts to surrender give me the message that there is nobody to surrender to (pic below). I'm confused as to why this inconsistency is occurring. Any ideas? I did follow the fucking manual, fyi. Asking for advise here is my last resort before getting started on blindly disabling and testing my whole load order.

image.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/20/2023 at 11:12 PM, Daangerousda said:

Um, there is no one under your reticle so surrender to.  FYI,, I have never got this unless there was no enemy in range or under my aim, depending what setting I chose for hotkey.  And never means years of playing.

Just to loop back to this post, there were enemies in the reticle when I was trying to get it to work. I managed to fix the problem by downgrading the mod to its previous version, as the changelogs mentioned that the mod had its scanner updated in the newer version.