Missalignment and weird Knees?

Hello,

sorry if this is not AAF itself but one of the mods, but I didnt see a TechSupport forum for NSFW mods itself. As you can see in the uploaded picture, mouth and penis do not align very well, as well as some weird knees on the NPCs.

I use Vortex with automatic set Load Order and the following (adult) mods

AAF

AAF Vanilla Theme

AAF Sex em Up

Atomic Lust

Body Talk

CBBE

CRX

DFS

Looks Menue

MCM

Prisoner Shackles

Skeletal Adjustment for CBBE <- Thought that fixes the knees, but doesnt make a difference

Torture Device

Zazout4

ZeX

I found a few topics about this, especially in CBBE Nexus Mod threads, but they mostly just say "Install Skeletal adjustment, that fixes it", however, it doesnt for me.

2023-12-11 13_09_51-Greenshot.png

1 hour ago, shortiron said:

for the knees, it's normal bethesda. when installing skeletal adjusment, make sure to tick DFS Type # (what works for me is Type 1, i forgot what it was for).

then move DiscreetFemaleSkeleton.esp to the very bottom of your load order.

Well, that solved that issue, thanks!

1 hour ago, Allnarta said:

You can do nothing to aligment sadly, AAF still has no pose adjusement hotkeys in late 2023.

Ah damn, to bad. I didnt see any missalignment in other poses (but tbf only tested it right after the character creation to see if the mods generally run smooth), but it will make do it that case.

3 hours ago, shortiron said:

for the knees, it's normal bethesda. when installing skeletal adjusment, make sure to tick DFS Type # (what works for me is Type 1, i forgot what it was for).

then move DiscreetFemaleSkeleton.esp to the very bottom of your load order.

the normal Bethesda part of your response is dumb, Bethesda didn't add cbbe or sex mods or any of that stuff their bodies were not designed for the things we do .... its not Normal Bethesda its Lazy modders in the beginning, we have enough real reasons to be hating on Buttezda stop it with the pretend shit 

9 minutes ago, tecckblade said:

the normal Bethesda part of your response is dumb, Bethesda didn't add cbbe or sex mods or any of that stuff their bodies were not designed for the things we do .... its not Normal Bethesda its Lazy modders in the beginning, we have enough real reasons to be hating on Buttezda stop it with the pretend shit 

yeah, okay Todd. sorry...

2 hours ago, shortiron said:

yeah, okay Todd. sorry...

this proves to me that you have 0 shame or any form of integrity, AS i said there is more than enough REAL issues to blame buttezda for because there is but something they did not design and add to their game something modders added you wanna blame them for .... you're an idiot and when that get pointed out to you, you wanna try being a prick. Grow up a little take your binky out and join us in reality. IF u wanna talk about how shit bethesda is as a company talk about the nonsense, they are doing right now with their heavy-handed attempt to make money off of modders.   

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/11/2023 at 4:18 PM, tecckblade said:

this proves to me that you have 0 shame or any form of integrity, AS i said there is more than enough REAL issues to blame buttezda for because there is but something they did not design and add to their game something modders added you wanna blame them for .... you're an idiot and when that get pointed out to you, you wanna try being a prick. Grow up a little take your binky out and join us in reality. IF u wanna talk about how shit bethesda is as a company talk about the nonsense, they are doing right now with their heavy-handed attempt to make money off of modders.   

wow, thanks for completely derailing the issue.

get a hobby.

On 12/30/2023 at 11:16 PM, TheDocK said:

wow, thanks for completely derailing the issue.

get a hobby.

My hobby is Using factual things to create real discussions not made up crap just to get attention. If you bring facts to the table then there is a real discussion... also derailing the issue ?? I pointed the issue at the real people responsible for the actual issue, not some fake boogyman, put the blame where it really needs to go ....