Sims4imagination Top half of SIMS keep disappearing

As the title implies, does anyone know of a fix for this or the cause? I've cleaned out conflicting mods, keep trying to delete the household tray and put it back in, it only seems to do it from time to time but most time, the top half of the sims disappear and I can't select the top of in CAS and I'm not sure what else to do, any solutions? I currently have:

Lexi Luna
Cory Chase
Lucie Wilde
Mikalyah

Lena Paul

All of these do the same thing.

• 2 weeks later...

Have you reviewed your mods folder for any conflicting body sliders?  Some custom sims may include multiple sliders bundled into one package file, such as the one's created by hokusai, which may conflict with a standalone slider.

For example, the following Hokusai body slider bundle includes the Breast Separation slider from CMAR among other body sliders in one package file.
hokusai26_CHEST_slider_MALE_UPDATE_V1.6_Redheadsims_breast_alteration_Cmar_breast_separation_slider_HFO_backchest_slider.package

This slider bundle may conflict with the standalone Breast separation slider package from CMAR, "cmar_BreastSeparationSliderV4.package" if the slider in the bundle is older or newer than the standalone file.

Alternately, you might check if there are any updated versions of the body sliders you have in your mods folder in case one of the updates from EA changed how the body sliders are handled.

If you haven't done so already, look to see if you have body sliders in multiple folders.  I've seen some custom sims put the body sliders in the "CAS Sliders" folder, while others use a folder called "Sliders".

Edited by zapotek2034
16 hours ago, Awacs5201 said:

I ended up figuring it out, as you said, it was conflicting slider mods, I wish someone would just make a universal one that incorporates all the best sliders into one, Hokusai is the closest I've found.

Awesome.  I'm glad you were able to resolve your issue.  Thanks for also mentioning what fixed your issue as it will help others who might encounter this issue in the future.