Wicked Whims not working after update

Též mi to nefunguje, pokaždé když kliknu na postel a dám sex, vyberu jaký druh sexu chci, tak se mi celá hra stopne. Čas ve hře si dělá co chce, nefunguje jak má, úkony simíka trvají dlouho, např. vaření trvá 5 sims hodin. Nevím co s tím.

49 minutes ago, milacci said:

Též mi to nefunguje, pokaždé když kliknu na postel a dam sex, vyberu jaký druh sexu chci, tak se mi celá hra stopne. Čas ve hře si dělá co chce, nefunguje jak má, úkony simíka trvají dlouho, např. vaření trvá 5 simów hodin. Nevím co s tím.

Haha, my sims shower all the time, maybe its a bug of new update

Tengo el mismo problema. He desactivado los mods y el juego funciona (sin sexo). Hice una instalación limpia de mods y el problema se repetía.

Por favor, avisen cuando haya una solución.

I have the same problem. I've disabled the mods and the game works (without sex). I did a clean install of mods and the problem kept repeating.

Please let us know when there is a solution.

Same here... After the update, Sims4 deleted all my sex furniture. I changed the game options to allow mods and restarted the game without doing a save since now all my naughty furniture was missing.  After restarting the game, my furniture was back, but none of the WW options had the "sex" option .  Kind of a dull game now.

I did notice one other significant thing.  I have the Kritical "milking machine" and have two sims who are able to use it.  Those two sims are now invisible and are in some clandestine sex act on a bed, yet other sims respond to them.  I can select the two sims, but they are not playable. My suspicions are this is an object issue because when I deleted the milking machine and restarted the game those two sims were visible and playable.  I only mention this in case it gives some clues to what might be wrong with WW.