RandomPaintings 2

View File

Hi, I wanted to share with people the artwork that I found on the Internet and liked me, I decided to do it this way. 

I want to warn you, almost all the paintings have different frames, I chose them according to my taste.

I used some frames from DLC, if you don't have any DLC and you can check my files and tell if they work without DLC, I would be very grateful to you.

In the file - "AIO RandomPaintings 2 4k" - all images/files are merged into one package. 
The archive "Random Paintings 2 4k" just contains all 10 un-merged files, perhaps it will be more convenient for someone.

"AIO + separated Random Paintings 2 2k" contains paintings with a lower resolution, for those who want to save space on the computer or will not look closely at the paintings in the game. Inside the archive 10 un-merged files + AIO file.

In the spoiler, you can find out which file contains which picture. I try to add links to all authors if I can find them.

I will be glad to hear your opinion, criticism and advice on what I can improve, change or maybe that I should stop doing it at all.

Thank you for your time.

RandomPaintings 1