Simdulgence Simple Piercings - Showing up default in CAS over clothes (PLZ HELP)

I am having the same issue but it's the X piercing showing up default in CAS & over clothes..

It's just... there.. I can't remove it. It's not showing up (I assume coz its in game, right??) to deselect.

I also can't use any piercings but I think It's coz I need to do it in game? I haven't gotten out of CAS yet.. It's also detached and none of the penises I have match it. Maybe in gameplay mode it will?  but I don't even want it! lol...ugh

I got a tuning error yesterday for "Simdulgence Simple Piercings.package" And I noticed my "JSON" file was missing so I added it... But it's still messed up So I don't think I fixed it fully..?

I had a hard time figuring out what all to DL so I will include my Simdulgence folder. That could possibly be it. I wasn't super confident about DLing evrything.

Any help would be much appreciated, Thank you.

-Pony

piercingProb.png

Simdulgence Simple Piercings.png

UPDATE:

Okayy... So I found it in middle finger (right) body accessories.. It was selected but can't be UNSELECTED.. I have to select something else to remove it.. I guess this counts as problem solved? Unless something is wrong... I think the "tuning" is still wrong.. but idk how to fix that :/

BUT! If I downloaded things wrong, I still wouldn't know. (refer to folder picture above)

piercingProb2.png

Edited by HeatherPony

Is this normal?

Everything is still detached.. the piercings aren't on the body. IG that's my new problem.

Am I supposed to just add in gameplay mode? Will it not be over the clothes if I do that? Why can't I unselect it? Why is it defaulting onto sims in CAS?

Like I said, I can select something else in that category and it removes it.. But if I deselect the new item (Like a normal finger ring) It puts the original piercing back on my sim...

piercingProb3.png

Edited by HeatherPony