hello i love skyrim and i love modding skyrim but ive always been a xbox player and for the longest i never been able to play with mods then i bought a pc but i still had issues like i cant get half the mods i install to work or plugins arnt up to date most of the mods that i have trouble with is here on lovers lab if anyone can and is willing to help me please let me know or contact me via my discord here drag0nassassin8 thankyou

First, take a deep breath and let it out slowly.

Where did you install your game? I don't use Program Files because I read a long time ago it can cause permission rights problems. My games are all in C:\Gaming

Now, start from the beginning. No mods. No mod manager. Does your game run? If not, then you need technical support from where you purchased the game. If your game runs fine, great. On to the next step.

Install your mod manager. I use Vortex and it is also installed in C:\Gaming. If you decided to use MO2 as your mod manager, that's great. Whichever one you use, set up correctly and see if you can run your game from within the mod manager. If not, go to technical support for the appropriate MM and figure out what's up. Once you can run your game from within the mod manager you are ready to start adding mods.

Don't add all the mods you want at one time. If something is wrong with one of them you won't know it and will just frustrate yourself and anybody trying to help you. Start w/ skse. It's use in a lot of mods and if it ain't right ....

If you successfully run your game from your mod manager off the skse launcher (not the game launcher), then you can start adding your mods in small batches. Verify the game runs after each batch. And remember to Deploy Mods if you are in Vortex, and then sort plugins and check for error messages before starting the game. At this point I am going to link you to a post on getting help. It has information on different skse versions, etc. to help you get started.

agreed, start slow.  

if you're on pc, make certain you know which version of skyrim you are on - it is likely 1.6.640, also known as AE. Look for the number at the bottom left of the system screen in Skyrim.

read through one of the guides - 

if you want a packaged version of the utilities to get you started, try https://next.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/collections/llafgc?tab=mods and then install the sexlab mods on top.

skyrimversion.png