Help, I do alot of NPC edits for various mods, just prettying them up to my tastes, and for the most part they work, however when tweaking some dark elves in one these mods, even after ctrl +f4 and exporting the facegendata and getting the "done" message, ingame they are not the skin-tone i chose and they are greyfaced bugged.

someone told me to Open the NPC, open the 'Actor' Go to Character Gen Parts Interpolation Value is interesting here... Click 'reset' button Click 'set' button Save but all this did was make the character pale and not the skintone i wanted though it did fix the "greyface" by both the body and face being the same color just, colorless

the weird thing is ive made "unusual coloured" dark elves and other races before in other mods but only these two are giving me troublePCHS2.png.782e010c012beae7b858a81c8c2454c9.pngPCHS1.png.17684d41545bba51c6d64322cb56b3ce.png

Untitled.png

Untitled2.png

Edited by Yoen

Make sure no other mod is overwriting your changes. That is, make sure the mod that contains the changes that you have made comes at, or near, the bottom of your load order. If you're not sure, go in-game. There find an NPC with your bug. Open the UI menu (tilde key on English language keyboard). On the right hand side about two thirds of the way down is something that says (something like) "last modified by". If this is your mod then there is no issue. If not, then you need to move your mod below that the listed mod.

10 hours ago, Psalam said:

Make sure no other mod is overwriting your changes. That is, make sure the mod that contains the changes that you have made comes at, or near, the bottom of your load order. If you're not sure, go in-game. There find an NPC with your bug. Open the UI menu (tilde key on English language keyboard). On the right hand side about two thirds of the way down is something that says (something like) "last modified by". If this is your mod then there is no issue. If not, then you need to move your mod below that the listed mod.

Its a cutsom npc unique to this mod, scratch made.

9 hours ago, Yoen said:

Its a cutsom npc unique to this mod, scratch made.

My experience (cf. this), is that what shows in the CK and what shows in the game are very different. What matters most is what the face looks like when you build it in Racemenu. And, as you mentioned, properly loading it into your game.