Cheri LooksMenu Overlays

View File

Cheri LooksMenu Overlays

Version 1.0

by Cheri

This mod contains 9 LooksMenu body overlays for the sexually adventurous Survivor.

• Lactating Breasts
  • Tramp Stamp 1
  • Tramp Stamp 1 Glow
  • Tramp Stamp 2
  • Tramp Stamp 2 Glow
  • Tramp Stamp 3
  • Tramp Stamp 3 Glow
  • Womb Tattoo 1
  • Womb Tattoo 1 Glow

Requires CBBE and LooksMenu.

I am not the artist, I just converted these for LooksMenu. All credit goes to the original creators of the textures who can be found here:

Mods used in screenshots:

On 12/4/2023 at 6:38 PM, Invictusblade said:

hello, can I add your mod to Random Overlay Framework.

Lactation Breasts will be located under the "Birthmark" (they are going away)

Sorry, I just saw this. I'm ok with that, and it looks like you've already done so.

On 12/6/2023 at 11:43 PM, NW_BEEZ said:

I know it is cbbe but, does it work with FG?

I've never used FG so I don't know. Try it and see.

Edited by Cheri Song
  • 4 weeks later...
18 hours ago, ShivasBane said:

For some reason when in looksmenu and I press the B key for body absolutely nothing happens. Would anyone know of possible causes so I can get this working?

LooksMenu is implemented as an F4SE DLL. Make sure F4SE is correctly/fully installed, and that you're starting the game with f4se_loader.exe instead of fallout4.exe.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

LooksMenu is implemented as an F4SE DLL. Make sure F4SE is correctly/fully installed, and that you're starting the game with f4se_loader.exe instead of fallout4.exe.

I do use f4se and everything else works as it should. Tattoos are applied to my character by mods. I currently have the tat from The Will of Atom applied but have never been able to manually apply tats using looksmenu. I guess I'll just wait for Bethesda to break the mods again with their next bs update and then decide whether I'm willing to wait for mods to be updated and re-install the entire game from scratch or just walk away from the mess they insist on creating. I thank you for trying to help with this.

16 minutes ago, ShivasBane said:

I do use f4se and everything else works as it should. Tattoos are applied to my character by mods. I currently have the tat from The Will of Atom applied but have never been able to manually apply tats using looksmenu. I guess I'll just wait for Bethesda to break the mods again with their next bs update and then decide whether I'm willing to wait for mods to be updated and re-install the entire game from scratch or just walk away from the mess they insist on creating. I thank you for trying to help with this.

Since your problem seems to be with LooksMenu more generally, you might try asking for help on its discussion forum rather than within the support topic for an overlay pack.

Hah, never mind. I see you did precisely that too. Anyway, it's working for the rest of us, so hopefully folks there are more likely to have some idea as to what's gone wrong in your case. Good luck!

Edited by vaultbait
20 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Since your problem seems to be with LooksMenu more generally, you might try asking for help on its discussion forum rather than within the support topic for an overlay pack.

Hah, never mind. I see you did precisely that too. Anyway, it's working for the rest of us, so hopefully folks there are more likely to have some idea as to what's gone wrong in your case. Good luck!

As it turns out I must have another mod that overrides the B key. I had never clicked on the menu because I didn't know that was an option but clicking on B (body) works. I am now able to apply the overlays. Thanks again for helping me solve an issue that has been plaguing me for a while now.