Can someone access to this site and download this outfit for me pls.

This chinese website need phone number to access vvv

【SHARKAIY组】【已授权搬运】[Hirosin] V*C Magical Bunny set(ESL) 3BAv2 - 《上古卷轴5重置版 10周年纪念版》 - 9damao 9dm玖大猫游戏mod论坛 - Powered by Discuz! (9dmsgame.com)

The original mod come from Tulius channel but the link already down so this is the last side that I found the outfit or someone that still have the file pls share I really need it?.

Original link:
https://arca.live/b/tullius/83036377?category=의상&target=all&keyword=Hirosin&p=1

Edited by drspoont
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/29/2023 at 5:46 AM, heilhobo said:

Do they use the same password for every Hirosin reupload they do? If that is the case, can you give us the password here? I needed one of the Hirosin outfit but the original mod is gone.

This is the reuploaded costume they sent: [Hirosin] SSE Vivian Witch(ESL)

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/10/2023 at 11:26 PM, NoctoM said:

Do they use the same password for every Hirosin reupload they do? If that is the case, can you give us the password here? I needed one of the Hirosin outfit but the original mod is gone.

This is the reuploaded costume they sent: [Hirosin] SSE Vivian Witch(ESL)

Maybe It's a little too late to reply, but here is the outfit you want.[Hirosin] Vivian Witch Outfit(ESL) 1.0.1.7z.zip[Hirosin] Vivian Witch Outfit(ESL) 1.0.1.7z.zip