Nipples not showing up with revealing lingerie

I would try a different kind of transparent lingerie or clothing, to see if you can get the transparent effect at all.

It may be possible (unconfirmed) that nipple tattoos (a form of nipple texture) might not be visible with some transparent clothing, so you might want to use nude body textures that include nipples by default. 

There are a lot of them; I prefer those from WildGuy.  He not only includes nude skins, but also has tanline versions as well as different nipple types.  They all work together seamlessly.  (He also does sex animations.)

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/27/2023 at 9:43 AM, JayState said:

The nipples are there when nude but when I dress my sim in a piece of lingerie that should show nipples it just gives me a blank barbie boobie with no nipples.  I'm new to this, im sure ive missed something simple. Please help, TIA

Depending on the clothes you downloaded, there will be an option in the accessories (I use socks and leggings mostly, but it can show up in other places) that will add the texture for both the nipples and force pubic hair (if you want). The ones that I use that are like this have three different textures for the nipples/breasts so you can choose your favorite look.

• 2 months later...