Hi, I've noticed that when I start a new character, her proportions are changed. Is that a result of this mod?

I think that's pretty cool, starting with a less-ideal girl and watching as her body improves.

I assume that's how it works. But, what I was wondering is... does the mod remember my preferences at the start and work towards them, or does it just add and add and add until all the categories are filled up?

I've read that the belly doesn't become as big as a pregnant girl. And that's good. But, I'm not sure I'd like her stomach to go more than what I had in mind when I made her. So... it comes back to the question of whether that is used as reference to how the girl grows or not?

I have noticed that this mod saves a data file of some sort haven't located it or anything.

It keeps track of changing stats. when creating a new character it still loads the old saved data.

now that i think about it, it is probably saved by skse. when it asks you to revert or whatever and you say no it creates a new data file.

on top of your answer above i have a question for the dev.

Could you make an mcm menu change that allows you to track sex over the course of a week? (maybe a button that activates this or a slider to modify days amount before a body update)

if i am off in a dungeon for a day it ends up reverting me down a notch. as I actively play AND whore myself out (on weekends, days off from Dova-work) i seem to fluctuate on a scale from roughly -2 thru 2 (so to speak.) I am always hovering around my start location. now if this mod was tracked on a weekly basis it would be much better for me, only other change needed would be bumping the high sex activity to adjust to increased length. say twice per day for high activity. so 14 in a week (with a customize to lower it or raise it). this would benefit me as once a week or so (sometimes more) i whore out at the inn. but lets say I have 6 customers Saturday and 4 Sunday morning (one work shift Saturday i increased my "hormones" +1 and Sunday as well. then i Dova-work all week 5 days with maybe 2 total sex encounters with a follower or "solutions npc" that puts me at a total of +3 in 3 days leaving four days at -1 so a grand total earned in hormones as -1 which decreases me. if instead its week based, i could whore work all weekend maybe getting 7 customers Saturday and 9 Sunday. then go the remaining 5 days with little or no sex but still get my +1 towards hormones. plus an on foot fast travel from solitude to Windhelm burns a whole day so there is another -1.

Additionally I play a Redguard and i can say this has no issues for them so you can add them to the list of races tested. at 30 hrs with this toon and all of it with hormones activated. because of my above stated fluctuation i cant say that extreme changes don't cause problems as i cant even get there unless i decide to stop playing the game and have sex for a few real life days.

But despite anything mentioned above or any possible inferences you got from it i do Like this mod alot and wont get rid of it even if the above wanted change can't or won't be done.

Thanks for the feedback...

I noticed the same kind of issues during testing. I am still adjusting the parameters of the mod to improve playability and I have been making adjustments to make the changes happen faster at low levels of libido and then taper slowly at high levels. 

I also did not implement perks yet, and libido is still not fully aware of SexLab Aroused. Both will help making the mod more enjoyable.

Making the changes happen every few days would also give you a chance to keep certain perks for a while, so I am definitely considering something along those lines.

Right now, I am mostly trying to make the mod stable with improve the way I manage the changes to body shape and colors. Playability changes will come soon.

Hello a nice mod idea.

But for me it causes clipping on my armor. With the mod activated the body overlapps with some parts of the armor. The clipping occures on the brears and the butt, when I alter these in the race menu there appear no problems. The problems also disapear with your mod deactivated. I'm tested it with armors from Conversions for Manga bodyon a Nord char.

Hello a nice mod idea.

But for me it causes clipping on my armor. With the mod activated the body overlapps with some parts of the armor. The clipping occures on the brears and the butt, when I alter these in the race menu there appear no problems. The problems also disapear with your mod deactivated. I'm tested it with armors from Conversions for Manga bodyon a Nord char.

Not all armors support shape nodes for that kind of transformation.

Try disabling breast, butt and belly changes (set their growth factor to 0) and keep only weight change. That base change is safe for all armors.

Love  the mod so far Yes a  way to track whether you will grow or  shrink would be  helpful beacuse I play and  i loose track of how many times  my char has done it  in a single  day so sometimes  i end up being short and  shrinking.. maybe  something  a  message saying  along  the lines of you feel satified   ( so you will know you will  feel  the  growing pains .. as it  were for  today or  I feel strangely empty if not  met near the midnight cutoff so we have a chance to remedy that...  for  those.people who play alot  and  forget to check the status  thing you are planning on putting in the MCM menu.

(feel free  to come up with something  different of  course but you get the  jist  of  what  i mean)

Edit: maybe for the satisfied part  it should say something like Your  or  My  raging hormones have subsided for now ... 

As an example of a  status message.

by looking at source code i see that the only thing that increases or decreases day by day is the weight.

node scales just in three ways - 'original scale + x' or 'original scale' or 'original scale - x', where x is your settings

it's not a mistake? it's not node should change scale  day by day  in same way as weight does?

by looking at source code i see that the only thing that increases or decreases day by day is the weight.

node scales just in three ways - 'original scale + x' or 'original scale' or 'original scale - x', where x is your settings

it's not a mistake? it's not node should change scale  day by day  in same way as weight does?

Thank for reporting this,.. I will check it out again next time I work on this mod.

Right now, I am finishing an update to the Sisterhood of Dibella.

iv noticed that every mod that somehow changes the body in some way is incompatible with all others

if you are using hentai pregnancy with milk economy mod you get breast from hentai

and if you play this mod with any other pregnant mod hormones overrides the belly

is there a way to set priority to them? or do i have to manualy disable them every time something happens?

iv noticed that every mod that somehow changes the body in some way is incompatible with all others

if you are using hentai pregnancy with milk economy mod you get breast from hentai

and if you play this mod with any other pregnant mod hormones overrides the belly

is there a way to set priority to them? or do i have to manualy disable them every time something happens?

Maybe later if enough of these mods use things like StorageUtil to set priorities across mods.

For now, you can use the menu in Hormones to set the individual node changes to 0 and leave only changes to the Weight. 

That way Hormones can change the overall shape of a body without interfering with other mods that would change only shape nodes for breasts or belly.

You are absolutely right.

I think at some point I was trying absolute changes from the origin, using Libido as the main variable.

Along the way, I reverted to an incremental change and never replaced the original value by the current value.

Body changes will be more pronounced now. Looks like I have more testing to do.

Thanks again!!

"- Tracks sexual stats (number of orgasms total, number of daily orgasms, number of daily oral, anal, vaginal, and total number of acts/orgasms)"

is there a way to see those stats? how do i check number of orgasms? or if i had any?

The next version has a status button in the mcm menu.

Eventually I will use storageUtil to expose those stats to other mods.

Hello! Brand new modder here!

Well not *brand* new, but....

anywho, I've noticed a complication with the penalties of this mod. I've put together a character and attempted to play around with a lot of the mods on this forum, hoping for that super immersion feel. 

I do like the premise behind this mod, a lot. I had to try it. However I've noticed that my character doesn't. The mod doesn't seem to recognize her sexual activities. Ergo; she has pretty awesome magicka, but her health and stamina are to the point of certain doom, regardless of how much I try to boost her sexual routeen. I've tried uninstalling the mod in hopes of her stats reverting to normative levels, but nothing seems to work. 

Any ideas as to how I can fix this?

Here's my current frightening stat display:

http://b1.raptrcdn.com/img/screenshots/orig/7bea79507604b7aa77327b655e07f810.bddc865af2d9b1e65286efd53f1f7a88.jpeg

Thank you in advance for any advice! :D

Aha, I'd like to report the same issue.

It's not so serious here for my PC, but still annoying... Now I have to +10 health points each time level up and they are eventually contributed to magicka...  For god sake, she's a warrior, not mage! I believe she's diligent enough hooking around for money.  :D

(I'm using framework ver.1.31 and once I ticked succubus mode and canceled later.)

Well, I nearly forgot to endorse your mod. It's quite interesting and immersive to see my girl become thinner day by day. Thank you!  :cool:

Then I have some ideas about Hormones:

1) There seems to be more punishment than bonus, e.g. when magicka +10 I have health -10 and stamina -10. Now my PC has lost almost 40 points in total at Lv30... That's unfair! :dodgy:  I think it's better that punishment plus bonus be zero or more. Or just no punishment at all since mods like Procreation has done enough punishment on PC. Maybe we can just add an option in MCM?

2) Is it too short for sex act counting in 1 day? Normally it takes us 1 day to get through the Bleak Frost Barrow or fast travel from Markath to Riften. To make the game runs more fluently, I think 3 or 5 day is better. Or we just need an option in MCM.

3) I'm so interested with succubus mode which sounds dangerous and exciting, though I'm not familiar with how it works yet. Besides what I suggested in 1), maybe we don't need to modify health point in normal mode (to make the game safer...). While in succubus mode, maybe PC can get a bonus (including health) each time she has sex and a fixed punishment per day. Just like you said, PC can die if not having sex for long.

Talking about the bonus, there can be 4 levels:

Lv1 : 1 sex in a day

Lv2 : 3 sex 

Lv3 : 6 sex 

Lv4 : 10 sex

Sounds like charging for the battery...

I guess I've talked too much... They are just individual thoughts and sorry for my poor English. Update in the coming year, huh? Take your time and Merry Christmas!  ;)

I really enjoy this mod and I have a few suggestions.

Allow many more increases but in smaller increments. Put the buff/debuff we get from this mod in the general spell buff screen, it would be nice to be able to tell all the buffs from 1 screen.

A way to keep track of encounters per day but I think many others mentioned this as well.

I would absolutely love if all these sexlab mods could somehow speak together so the level of voluptousness (is that a word ?) would somehow affect your chance of hooking up with people through Sexlab Submit or increase your chance of getting assault through some of the rape mods.

Though I'm enjoying all the work skyrimll is doing on the SD+ mod, I admit to pining mightily for the Succubus content that will hopefully be coming someday in this mod.

I wondered: Angrim's Apprentice has a spell wherein, if you cast it before having sex, you will drain your partner's soul and fill a soulgem (if you have one large enough). A toggleable effect (or maybe even not-toggleable, if you're feeling evil) that does essentially this would be a real quick and dirty addition to at least make it feel like your character is a succubus.

Though I'm enjoying all the work skyrimll is doing on the SD+ mod, I admit to pining mightily for the Succubus content that will hopefully be coming someday in this mod.

I wondered: Angrim's Apprentice has a spell wherein, if you cast it before having sex, you will drain your partner's soul and fill a soulgem (if you have one large enough). A toggleable effect (or maybe even not-toggleable, if you're feeling evil) that does essentially this would be a real quick and dirty addition to at least make it feel like your character is a succubus.

I have an eye on Angrims spells but I have to admit I never went very far in the quest.

When I first tried it, Angrim told me I wasn't experienced enough and I should go visit the temple of Dibella... and then I got distracted working on the Sisterhood of Dibella instead :)

I will try to take a look during my tests.

and how do i uninstall this mod? cause deleting all the files doesn't help

Deleting the files could even cause issues with remnants of scripts still in your save game.

The best things to do is turn off all effects in the MCM menu. I will add a note to add an MCM option to stop the effects on health, magicka and stamina as well.

I really enjoy this mod and I have a few suggestions.

Allow many more increases but in smaller increments. Put the buff/debuff we get from this mod in the general spell buff screen, it would be nice to be able to tell all the buffs from 1 screen.

A way to keep track of encounters per day but I think many others mentioned this as well.

I would absolutely love if all these sexlab mods could somehow speak together so the level of voluptousness (is that a word ?) would somehow affect your chance of hooking up with people through Sexlab Submit or increase your chance of getting assault through some of the rape mods.

Some of this is already covered in the coming update.

I am planning better integration with SexLab aroused to do just that - arouse others when your libido is high.

Hello! Brand new modder here!

Well not *brand* new, but....

anywho, I've noticed a complication with the penalties of this mod. I've put together a character and attempted to play around with a lot of the mods on this forum, hoping for that super immersion feel. 

I do like the premise behind this mod, a lot. I had to try it. However I've noticed that my character doesn't. The mod doesn't seem to recognize her sexual activities. Ergo; she has pretty awesome magicka, but her health and stamina are to the point of certain doom, regardless of how much I try to boost her sexual routeen. I've tried uninstalling the mod in hopes of her stats reverting to normative levels, but nothing seems to work. 

Any ideas as to how I can fix this?

Here's my current frightening stat display:

http://b1.raptrcdn.com/img/screenshots/orig/7bea79507604b7aa77327b655e07f810.bddc865af2d9b1e65286efd53f1f7a88.jpeg

Thank you in advance for any advice! :D

Aha, I'd like to report the same issue.

It's not so serious here for my PC, but still annoying... Now I have to +10 health points each time level up and they are eventually contributed to magicka...  For god sake, she's a warrior, not mage! I believe she's diligent enough hooking around for money.  :D

(I'm using framework ver.1.31 and once I ticked succubus mode and canceled later.)

Well, I nearly forgot to endorse your mod. It's quite interesting and immersive to see my girl become thinner day by day. Thank you!  :cool:

Then I have some ideas about Hormones:

1) There seems to be more punishment than bonus, e.g. when magicka +10 I have health -10 and stamina -10. Now my PC has lost almost 40 points in total at Lv30... That's unfair! :dodgy:  I think it's better that punishment plus bonus be zero or more. Or just no punishment at all since mods like Procreation has done enough punishment on PC. Maybe we can just add an option in MCM?

2) Is it too short for sex act counting in 1 day? Normally it takes us 1 day to get through the Bleak Frost Barrow or fast travel from Markath to Riften. To make the game runs more fluently, I think 3 or 5 day is better. Or we just need an option in MCM.

3) I'm so interested with succubus mode which sounds dangerous and exciting, though I'm not familiar with how it works yet. Besides what I suggested in 1), maybe we don't need to modify health point in normal mode (to make the game safer...). While in succubus mode, maybe PC can get a bonus (including health) each time she has sex and a fixed punishment per day. Just like you said, PC can die if not having sex for long.

Talking about the bonus, there can be 4 levels:

Lv1 : 1 sex in a day

Lv2 : 3 sex 

Lv3 : 6 sex 

Lv4 : 10 sex

Sounds like charging for the battery...

I guess I've talked too much... They are just individual thoughts and sorry for my poor English. Update in the coming year, huh? Take your time and Merry Christmas!  ;)

I am still working on a plan for the succubus effects.

I agree the changes to health, stamina and magicka are a bit strong right now. I will reduce them to be more gradual. I am also working on allowing a configurable amount of days between checks for dungeon diving.

One thing I will not change at this time is the balance between magicka increase for low libido and health/stamina increase for high libido.

There are many spells, weapons and items to compensate one way or another.

If you don't have sex for a while, you will end up with a lot of magicka and reduced health and stamina. In short, you will be a bookworm.

If you have lots of sex, you will have a boost to health and stamina for obvious reasons, and your hormones will make it harder to focus and use magicka properly.

I just need to tweak the effect so that they are not so dramatic for non-succubus players.

Succubus will have perks and spells that will take advantage of their bias and even compensate for that.

I have an eye on Angrims spells but I have to admit I never went very far in the quest.

When I first tried it, Angrim told me I wasn't experienced enough and I should go visit the temple of Dibella... and then I got distracted working on the Sisterhood of Dibella instead :)

I will try to take a look during my tests.

Haha Angrim's does take awhile to get going, as he's a reluctant teacher, but you don't need to wait for him to try the Succubus spell. When you go into his room, look at the podium for some books... one will be about Succubi and give you a quest to go find a spellbook.. that's the one which has the effect I'm speaking of.

When you cast the spell, it simply gives you a buff and the next time you have sex, it drains your partner and fills a soulgem. Oddly, it doesn't work depending on the trigger... for example I'd never drain my partner if they raped my character through Submit, even though all it's doing is triggering Sexlab animations like anything else.

Is the "reset changes" button unavailable on purpose or am I doing something wrong ?

I tried this mod out for fun, but the effects on stats is just way too hardcore for me. Uninstalling is apparently not removing the debuff itself. I've set my stats at what they should be with player.setav, but it's still a tad annoying to see my stats in green/red everytime.

Is the "reset changes" button unavailable on purpose or am I doing something wrong ?

I tried this mod out for fun, but the effects on stats is just way too hardcore for me. Uninstalling is apparently not removing the debuff itself. I've set my stats at what they should be with player.setav, but it's still a tad annoying to see my stats in green/red everytime.

I didn't finish the reset part of the mod, so it is just a place holder for now.

The next version will be softer on the stats changes and will make the hits expire after a while.

Holy shit skyrimll......just came across this mod.....you're really busy making great mods with great potential :-).......just wanted to ask....i assume this mod is for character only.....not npc's? Will this mod in the future work on npc's? Second.....i play a male character .....can i use this mod or is it best used for a female character? Thanks and keep up the great work

Holy shit skyrimll......just came across this mod.....you're really busy making great mods with great potential :-).......just wanted to ask....i assume this mod is for character only.....not npc's? Will this mod in the future work on npc's? Second.....i play a male character .....can i use this mod or is it best used for a female character? Thanks and keep up the great work

No NPC yet. At least not until it is stable enough (I still have balance issues, shape persistence issues, a whole perk system to add, a succubus mode, maybe sex change if I can find a way). Looking at other mods like Pregnancy ones, adding support for NPCs is a can of worm I don't want to open yet.

The mod should work with male characters but it designed first for female characters for obvious reasons. I will test it eventually with a male one and hopefully add support for Schlongs of Skyrim.

For now, you can play Hormones with a male characters by enabling only weight changes and turning off NetImmerse nods for breasts, butt and belly.

Now that I am writing this, maybe I should set default options automatically based on the gender of the character.

A quick question, I'm not in my computer currently and it's kinda annoying to search stuff from my smartphopne, so I'm sorry if this has been asked previously.

Does this mod cause negative changes, or just positive? Meaning, if I pop the mod now and don't have sex ever, would my character get skinnier? Also, can you get extra weight growth if you're already at weight 100? If that's the case I suppose the best would be to have a character more or less in the middle of the weight scale to have the changes show properly.