It's been awhile (more than 1/2 year) since I played SE. But I did play the AE version. I thought I'd give it a go once again yesterday. My last save was doing fine until I logged off and tried to play again late last night. It said SKSE was not running and that SKYUI isn't working nor RaceMenu. I removed all my mods from Vortex, uninstalled/re-installed SE, downloaded SKSE and FNIS again. I let Vortex handle the FNIS but I manually copied and pasted the SKSE stuff. I created another shortcut for SKSE.exe and launched from there. All was fine---getting out of Helgen and on to Riverwood. Got my request to go to Whiterun. I backtracked alil to Embershard Mine. Everything fine until I exited out of the Mine. Error message...SKSE not running. I had alrdy checked "getskseversion" and the numbers were correct. I tilded showracemenu but I did not have all the sliders I usually have. Those at the end were blank. Below is my Mod List: (in load order from Vortex. No problems were detected and FNIS was 0 on Consistencies. Some 1211 animations running ( I think that's the right number).

1). SexlabFramework AE v165.7z  2). Simple Defeat 1.5.1.7z  3). FNIS Data 1.0.0  4). UnofficialSkyrimSE Patch 4.2.9a 5). Ashara Skyrim Presets 5.0  6). FNIS 7.6  7). Dimonized UNP 1.51  8). SKYUI_5_2_SE  9). UIExtensions v 1-2-0 10). RaceMenu AE v 0-4-19-14 11). Papyrus Extender 5.6.1 12). AddressLibrary -All-in-One AE 8  13). SpellPerkItemDistributor 6.6.2  14). powerofthree's Tweaks 1.8.1   I know I must have missed something somewhere The MCM never loaded anything. What did I miss/do wrong?