Screenshot_3.png.a292192f0bfab62a6868c605c1da7081.pngI use the Immersiv and adult collection, perhaps this is not even a problem with the assembly, but with my low level of skill in installing mods. The fact is that I downloaded several followers from the nexus and in specific three I see problems with the body (I used a different assembly before and everything was fine), the bodies look like Caleintine body, but they look unnatural and like textures of poor quality, I use Ryoko half dragon, Petra and pellana demon, I have all the requirements, Ryoko’s body and chest look very bad (they are small and the physics doesn’t work well, as if they were using a non-native installation from the mod, in one of the attempts to start the build it had its own, but in subsequent ones again have a bad body. Petra and Pelana use some kind of replacer, there are breaks and lines near the stomach, the body looks unnatural and there are no scales. How can I find out which mod is interfering? Perhaps I did not turn off all the replacers or there was a mod somewhere with Fomod which included a replayer How can I fix this or find the conflicting mod? 

As for the requirements, everything is fine with them, Ryoko works properly (except for the body, it should be more plump with large breasts, Ryoko, Petra and Pelana have the same body, proportions and breasts, this is immediately noticeable, but there are problems with Petra and Pelana. look at the screenshots, I am attaching a screenshot from the nexus and mine. It seems that all the requirements are there, even from the Korean site, nothing is clear there, but the author indicated both textures and skin. I note that in another version of Skyrim I never used this Korean link for Petra and Pelana, they worked properly without any requirements on a very old ready-made LE version. But even after finding a way to download it, nothing has changed, and there are body breaks. It's about the replayer, isn't it? but it seems I disabled the replayers, I don't know what replaces their bodies, or do I need to work on bodyslide? maybe some kind of bodyslide mod replaces them? I'm a complete zero in Skyrim with mods. I spent half a month just to get the assembly to work properly

It seems that one of the mods has its own mod with the installation of a replayer or something like that. But I have 600 mods, I have a hard time imagining which of them))

This is what a follower should look like (screenshot in clothes). But they look different to me