go bodies, accessories or tattoos, there are some that you can do

edit: i have testet now other penis ,only a gray or blue Dot showing in CAS ,in Game all ist showing...

i fund this

To change Sim body you need to open the 'Body Selector' menu, located under 'Wicked -> Personalization', after you click on any Sim with a penis.

Edited by dschlaqinwe
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, so i just tried the files that are available on my page to see if there was any issue with disappeared dicks or other things... everything is fine for me. I don't use those versions because i'm always testing/updating the files so i have my personal ones. But now i made sure to check with the public released versions.

What did i do to make it work? it's simple, i just dragged everything in the Mods folder (the CUT and the UNCUT penis versions + the tuning file). I also checked the slider and it works. Make sure you deleted any previous version of the mods. Also, in order to use them in CAS for the sliders, uncheck all the tags for the clothes besides "male", the penis should appear in the Underwear section.