the game in another language breaks the mod completely.

I test thousands of mods both sfw and nsfw and to date this has never happened, but in this mod it has existed for a long time and I only now realized why.

My native language is Brazilian Portuguese and my game is in my language because it is more comfortable for me to play this way since my English is poor (Stellaris is a game whose information is critical, so a translation error can cause problems.)

I know that most mods don't have my language, so normally the mod's content appears in English.

However, in this mod, it does not appear in English... nor in Russian, Chinese or any other language.

the game codes appear, like, when the event appears, the lines of code appear.

see the images:

The Lustful Void mod appears in English, but Family Oriented is completely buggy, making gameplay impossible.

I know it's a silly error but it happens with other languages that the mod doesn't support, for example I tested it with French and the same error happens.

I'm not asking you to create a translation for my language, but just making the English language appear would help and make it possible to play more easily.

sorry about my English.

• 4 weeks later...

That's because the mod you are using lack localisation file for the language you are using. To fix it yourself, go to mod/(mod name)/localisation, create a new folder, and put the english localisation file inside. You should then rename the files and the folder base on the language you are using(simp_chinese, french, german, etc.). You also need to open the .yml files and change the first line from "l_englsih" to "l_(your language)". After that, the ingame description should be displayed as english instead of codes.