Wicked whims animation not showing up

Slot_00000003.save

Here's the thing, I had downloaded Wicked whims and was able use all the animations I downloaded. its been a long time since I played so now I started playing again everything has to be updated which I have to delete all wicked whims mods I have and reinstalled them again, including the animations. I did everything same as before but now I can't see any sex animations in my game. When I open Sims 4, it has all the notifications saying I have the mods, the script, and animations, saying that wicked whims are running. But, I can't see any animations like clicking on objects or floor for my sims to have any sex animations. I swear I did everything correctly, watch tons of videos about common mistake but everything is correct. Like non having more than 1 folder deep file for wicked whims mods file which should be in sims 4 mod file. Next would unzipping zip file of animations and putting them in the sims4 mod file. I did everything correctly. The game does not show any error, saying that the mods are running and even show my cc that I downloaded. I can even see npc sims starting to have sex with the sex animations I've downloaded, I can change their sex animation. But when its my player sims, I tap into wicked menu, only settings, protocols, naturism and no Sex playlist at all. I tap any object it doesn't even give the wicked menu its just like normal game without mods (sit, sleep, nap, etc.) Please help.