Something from False hope isn't working properly. I only have one option in the falsehope hospital-app on the phone and that is to take that class.

Hi

Well, my name's Tim, and after over 2 months of no S4 + 12 hours of updating mods I finally got to fire the game up, 1 wham bam slap slam and I got chlamydia!. So I check the app and all I can do is take a class... There's no other option at all. I also noticed that there's a 'FalseHope_SexualHealth_GetTreatment'.ts4script is missing, or is that just a package?

EDIT: the reason I'm posting here is because falsehope did some support work for Turbodriver. So the last links you can find is to the WW Patreon Discord. And I thought no money is worth just asking a question.. Right?

GrTz

Edited by blobby666

Have you checked to make sure you have all of YFH's most updated  mods? I know they updated some and you can access them from the link in the about section that will take you to the downloads. I am not aware of any issues with YFH's mods and I use most of them in my game along with adeepindigo's healthcare redux. The other suggestion I have is to make sure you clear your cache (delete the onlinethumbcache folder, avatarcache file, and localthumbcache file. Then restart the game and see if that resets it.