Tail suddenly apear at every WickedWhims Animaton

So i installed bunch of mods, and then animations got distorted,
I managed delete most of the issues and delete all mods from list of mod that crashes animation, on WickedWhims site

But still one left - distorted tail from butt
So i delete all mods that contain word furry and paws and tail and etc
But still hasnt find mod that causes it

Spisok.txt - is list of all my Packages

Did anybody know what mod can cause that issue?

изображение_2023-11-15_151428220.png

spisok.txt

That looks more like the vagina or anus mesh having an unweighted vertex to me. Not a tail at all. An old bottom from before the rigged vagina/anus were added could cause this.

What bottom part is your sim using, and what animation(s) does this show up on?

Sorry, just reread the thread title. If this is indeed happening on ALL animations, a mesh issue is probably the problem. I'd recommend you try to switch it to a different bottom then try again. If the problem gets fixed, then it's the bottom CC, and you should contact the creator about it. If it persists, switch again, to one made by someone else.

If after making sure you're testing it with bottoms from different creators this keeps happening, then it may be some rig glitch. Make sure you're up to date with BOTH the WW and bottoms versions.

If the bottom you like using is too old, I might be able to help you update it. But please try all the steps above first.

Edited by Mimi-e