Sexplicit textures

View File

Hi LL users,

It's my fisrt mod here  :)

I modified many textures such as ads, posters, storefronts, etc... I haven't finished my work yet, but a large part is done, the rest will come later.

I think I did what I wanted, most of the posters are modified, and a lot of little extras too. I tried to preserve the sense of the original texture as best as possible (advertising for example).
Looking back, I realize that was a lot of work (thanks to the buggy quests without fixes for the moment ^^)

If you don't want to see full nudes, sex scenes, cum and more, don't dowload it!

Install :

Drop Data folder to "Documents\my games\Starfield\"

You must have a StarfieldCustom.ini file in Starfield directory (right next to the StarfieldPrefs.ini)

It should contain the lines :

[Archive]
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
sResourceDataDirsFinal=

• 3 weeks later...

Hey! I love the visuals and would like to use the mod. This is also my first mod for starfield so I could use a little explanation on how to install. Ive extracted the:  textures folder and dropped that into the games data folder. But it does not seem to be picking up automatically. So my structure now looks like this:  C:\XboxGames\Starfield\Content\Data\Textures\architecture.  Im assuming you don't mean to double up the \data folder. 

Is there anything else I need to do for the new textures to register?

On 12/1/2023 at 5:02 PM, kushiel720 said:

Hey! I love the visuals and would like to use the mod. This is also my first mod for starfield so I could use a little explanation on how to install. Ive extracted the:  textures folder and dropped that into the games data folder. But it does not seem to be picking up automatically. So my structure now looks like this:  C:\XboxGames\Starfield\Content\Data\Textures\architecture.  Im assuming you don't mean to double up the \data folder. 

Is there anything else I need to do for the new textures to register?

Hi,

Drop Data folder to Documents\my games\Starfield

You must have a StarfieldCustom.ini file in Starfield directory (right next to the StarfieldPrefs.ini)
I edited my page for the instructions...

If you want to use your game directory (C:\XboxGames\Starfield\Content\Data), you have to install a specific mod which disable the "documents/my games" directory ("Baka Disable My Games Folder" available on Nexus site, but with dependencies with others mods).

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...