Mod pack Sims4 like Nefaram/Masterstroke (skyrim)??

Hello,

Wishing to try the NSFW content of sims4 + game, I'm wondering, is there a NSFW oriented mod pack like the ones offered on Wabbajack for the skyrim/fallout game but for the S4???

Because even if it's not impossible, modding the sims4 is going to take me a lot of days; so I'm wondering if there isn't a faster way? On a site/discord I don't know

Edited by Mishu95220

I have never heard of such a pack. But you may be surprised, you won't need to install that much. It'd take you a few hours at most to completely NSFW your game. I'll come back to this post later and provide a list and links to have you do less research and spend less time looking, if you'd like. 

Edited by SilentAegis
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/9/2023 at 12:06 AM, Mishu95220 said:

Hello,

Wishing to try the NSFW content of sims4 + game, I'm wondering, is there a NSFW oriented mod pack like the ones offered on Wabbajack for the skyrim/fallout game but for the S4???

Because even if it's not impossible, modding the sims4 is going to take me a lot of days; so I'm wondering if there isn't a faster way? On a site/discord I don't know

Unlike Skyrim, which is relatively stable (expect from major updates each 4 years) and where mods updated 99% for bug fix and new features, sims4 mods should be updated nearly at each minor game update. So modpack are painful to update and you'll suffer most of time from oudated package.