[Request] Animated damsel in distress / Captive bondage furniture for settlements

There are a few bondage mods available which contain settlement furniture, such as workshop crosses and torture devices. These are all great mods, but they are all very heavily BDSM orientated. The others only contain the vanilla prisoner animations, which are boring. 

There's literally nothing available for those who prefer the Damsel in Distress / Kidnap and ransom style roleplay. My idea is an opportunity to fill a new niche. 

Would someone be willing to create a mod that adds assignable animated furniture items, which contain restrained, bound and struggling animations, such as those in the attached images. 

That way you could decorate your settlements with kidnap victims, or create lore friendly slaver camps etc  

Thanks

images.jpeg-1.jpg

preview.jpg

1-1.jpg

prod_8ADA77FB-F652-E366-57D2D69908FECAC5.jpg

images.jpeg-3.jpg

half_naked_woman_tied_and_gagged_by_riotvanclubxxx_ddd50oa-375w.jpg

dfrqv8t-e3757e2b-52f3-4d00-982a-4e186e3a9dfe.jpg

girls_in_bra_and_pa-4577.jpg

preview-1.jpg

preview-2.jpg

7.jpg

2.jpg

hannah-claydon-hr.jpg

preview.mp4-1.jpg

4.jpg

2-1.jpg

images.jpeg-2.jpg

preview-3.jpg

CharleeBallTied1548480529.jpg

47524636_2.jpg

61024224_2.jpg

preview-5.jpg

preview-6.jpg

preview-4.jpg

9e69c38a71ef9e503d46648749dad24e--tied-up-ghost-rider.jpg

4e5a50a8f93bdc5dcead2cf058560371--the-secret-ropes.jpg

tumblr_p4i503WW3k1wb5oepo1_250.jpg

preview.mp4.jpg

preview.mp4-2.jpg

Edited by Postmandan

I do enjoy some DiD. Most of my mods have the PC as the damsel, but...

...I have been meaning to figure out how to make a mod with craftable furniture that plays an animation on a settler that is assigned to it. If I can make that happen, it should be makeable to have a rug or something that you can put the settler on and it plays one of my bondage idles. 

Maybe that will happen in the next couple of weeks. I'll post here (and with a new mod) if I get that working. 

5 hours ago, Gray User said:

I do enjoy some DiD. Most of my mods have the PC as the damsel, but...

...I have been meaning to figure out how to make a mod with craftable furniture that plays an animation on a settler that is assigned to it. If I can make that happen, it should be makeable to have a rug or something that you can put the settler on and it plays one of my bondage idles. 

Maybe that will happen in the next couple of weeks. I'll post here (and with a new mod) if I get that working. 

Hi there, thanks for replying, that would be awesome, if you were able to do that. 

Personally I find DiDs much sexier than all the full on BDSM stuff. I normally play as a male character, and I much prefer to see other characters struggling and writhing in bonds. 

I found this recently. Its a turorial about how to add poses / animations to furniture. I'd have a crack myself, but for me it's like trying to read Japanese, maybe it could be of some use to you

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/37617

In fact, adding animations to rugs / mats would probably be better, than making actual furniture items, as you could use something like 'Place Anywhere', and put the rugs wherever you want, and be able to line them up with existing furniture items. 

Edited by Postmandan
To add further reply
6 hours ago, Postmandan said:

I found this recently. Its a turorial about how to add poses / animations to furniture. I'd have a crack myself, but for me it's like trying to read Japanese, maybe it could be of some use to you

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/37617

Yes. The bad news is, it is not just you. Editing subgraph data is not only something I have never done, it is something I have very much avoided. We will see if anything comes of this. 

31 minutes ago, Gray User said:

Yes. The bad news is, it is not just you. Editing subgraph data is not only something I have never done, it is something I have very much avoided. We will see if anything comes of this. 

Either way, I appreciate you taking the time to respond and show interest. 

Just a thought, is it possible to have a look at a mod like Prisoner Shackles, which will basically be the same thing, and maybe reverse engineer it somehow, to see how it works? Or is that going into the realms of stealing someone else's work? 

Please forgive my ignorance, I don't know the first thing about modding. 

Edited by Postmandan

Update:

I think I have working proof of concept for this, where you assign an npc to the furniture and it plays an idle bondage animation, with struggle animations mixed in. Sounds appear to play as well. 

It'll take some time (probably a week or two if there are no unforeseen glitches, b/c real life schedule) for me to work this into my 50 shades and bad end animation packs. The finished product will require a working installation of AAF. I'll update here (and on those two file pages) when the draft is ready for release.  

21 minutes ago, Gray User said:

Update:

I think I have working proof of concept for this, where you assign an npc to the furniture and it plays an idle bondage animation, with struggle animations mixed in. Sounds appear to play as well. 

It'll take some time (probably a week or two if there are no unforeseen glitches, b/c real life schedule) for me to work this into my 50 shades and bad end animation packs. The finished product will require a working installation of AAF. I'll update here (and on those two file pages) when the draft is ready for release.  

Sounds great. I don't suppose there's any chance of making a version without AAF dependency is there? I don't use AAF, or F4SE or anything like that, 

For me it's more for the settlement aesthetics, sorry to a pain in the ass

9 hours ago, Postmandan said:

Sounds great. I don't suppose there's any chance of making a version without AAF dependency is there? I don't use AAF, or F4SE or anything like that, 

For me it's more for the settlement aesthetics, sorry to a pain in the ass

Not really. TBH, when it's done, you can try installing it without AAF...the function you want would maybe still work. But porting that functionality to a totally new mod is like 50 hours of hand editing animation and sound entries, and I just don't have it in me. 

47 minutes ago, Vader666 said:

Why that ?

Good question, having played around with it...it is not as bad as I expected.

I did not realize you could create and add custom subgraph data without messing with the base subgraph data for the race. I was expecting it to be more like either 'oops, now I broke the default behaviors' or given how under the hood weirdness sometimes goes 'oops, I guess I broke my FO4 installation.'   

Update:

The beta for this is live. It is an addon to the 50 shades pack (which is, you need 50 shades installed and working, then you install the addon). It should be pretty much functional, with mat that cause settlers to loop one of 4 bondage animations with either normal sounds or gagged sounds. 

I will be AFK for a couple of days, but if people want to test the beta and post if they run into problems I will look at those next week. It might be nothing works the first time. 

4 hours ago, Gray User said:

Update:

The beta for this is live. It is an addon to the 50 shades pack (which is, you need 50 shades installed and working, then you install the addon). It should be pretty much functional, with mat that cause settlers to loop one of 4 bondage animations with either normal sounds or gagged sounds. 

I will be AFK for a couple of days, but if people want to test the beta and post if they run into problems I will look at those next week. It might be nothing works the first time. 

That's awesome, I'll give it a try and report back. 

It would be nice to have a standalone mod, with various different animations as per the images in my original post, but, if it's gonna be time consuming and a lot of effort, then I understand. 

I may put another seperate request in case anyone else is interested in making one.

Thanks again for all you help and efforts. 

11 hours ago, Gray User said:

I was expecting it to be more like either 'oops, now I broke the default behaviors'

It's basically like DAR/OAR for skyrim, dynamic override of animation by condition.

As long as your conditions are specific enough you shouldn't run into any kind of trouble.

Only downside is it's overriding the whole set of furniture/movment anims for a given furniture/actor so you need to set up a whole set in your custom setup.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/3/2023 at 7:50 AM, Gray User said:

Update:

OK, so I tested it and sadly the furniture animations don't appear to work. It could be that AAF is required for the furniture animations as well. 

I hate to be a pain, but is there any chance of a standalone version, that doesn't require 50 shades or AAF? 

On 11/26/2023 at 3:13 AM, Postmandan said:

OK, so I tested it and sadly the furniture animations don't appear to work. It could be that AAF is required for the furniture animations as well. 

I hate to be a pain, but is there any chance of a standalone version, that doesn't require 50 shades or AAF? 

Probably not from me. It is maybe possible, but I expect a lot of trial and error cutting pieces out of my janky mod of an already janky game and hoping it still works. Life is short, and I don't want to spend that much of it playing 'how much of the core dependencies are really necessary' in FO4 edit.

But if someone else wanted to try making it using my assets, they have my blessing to upload the results.  

Edited by Gray User
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/30/2023 at 5:53 AM, Gray User said:

Probably not from me. It is maybe possible, but I expect a lot of trial and error cutting pieces out of my janky mod of an already janky game and hoping it still works. Life is short, and I don't want to spend that much of it playing 'how much of the core dependencies are really necessary' in FO4 edit.

But if someone else wanted to try making it using my assets, they have my blessing to upload the results.  

OK, thanks for getting back to me, I'll put another request out and hopefully someone may do it. Thanks again