Triggerwoman & Little Pawn

View File

I messed up my support threads for both mods and as a result both mods now share this place.

When a new update is ready it will be released as a regular download again. Until then you will find the recent versions in this thread. 

Little Pawn:

Spoiler

Please note, that this Version is a Beta and my first mod. It works, but has some flaws and things to carefully consider, like the "shutdown command". Use it only on a separate Mod Organizer profile or new save.

A 2.0 is in the works and will have a lot of improvements and new content.

An adult quest mod that focuses on Goodneighbor. It is recommended to start a new game for this. 

image.jpeg.61da41d5eb76043d60645215b92b89bc.jpeg

You can become the new assistant to Hancock. He is not searching for a Power Armor wearing master markswoman. Instead he looks for an assistant, who can use her charm and finesse to get things done. 

This mod uses mostly copies of important NPCs and interior locations.

Hancock, Fahrenheit and any other NPC which is used for more than just a conversation on their usual location is a copy. A special exception is the Old State House. This is edited in some points, which should not interfere with the rest of the game. 

The fact that the original Hancock is not available while playing this mod makes the following quests temporarily* blocked:

- The Cleaner (charlie wont give it to you and guards will not hint you to him)

- The Big Dig (Bobbi will not start it and the guards wont send you to her)

- The Silver Shroud (Kent wont give this quest)

*these are only temporary changes which can be easily reverted by shutting this mod down. More on this under "Shutdown"

To compensate these temporarily missing quests i made some quest which are either built around or completely made new.

Currently this Mod contains the follwoing quests:

"A new Neighbor"

- "The Date"

- "Target Practice"

"A better Goodneighbor"

- "Cleaning Service" (this automatically completes "The Cleaner")

- "The Tunnel"

- 5 Kill Quests (3 of them require some Persuasion)

- 4 Fetch Quests

- 1 Information Retrival Quest

- once "a better Goodneighbor" starts, some random Dialogue for Hancock will be unlocked. He will give you chems, drinks and stuff and might want some fun here and there.

The Hancock Dialog and Fahrenheits basic quests have a cooldown. And the latter have some restrictions and are not fully available early. 

You can also get 2 legendary weapons (nothing too powerful) and a playerhome

Spoiler

image.jpeg.e5349710dbe4cc8dba6c1c0253c5a105.jpeg

IMPORTANT: If you have a habit of clicking answers before reading them first you may screw up. The first two quests let you choose "NO..." and this reply is marked with (END MOD). This is serious and will shutdown the mod immediatly. Based on Feedback i might remove these options.  

Do not activate this mod if you are plannning to load a save file in which hancock is your current companion. Please consider starting a new game for this. Its tailored around a new game. 

How to start:

After Hancock had held his speech a guard will approach you in Goodneighbor. 

A few hours of Gameplay.

Shutdown:

Spoiler

If you want to return to the vanilla content, you have to write  setstage LP_FinalEnd 100  into the console. This will unlock all temporarily locked stuff and bring vanilla hancock and fahrenheit back. You can keep your playerhome though.

Requirements:

Fallout 4

AAF

AAF Themes 

F4z Ro D-oh (necessary otherwise the dialogue will be very slow)

And some animation packs. I think you can get away with leito, savage cabbage and BPs animations.

Future Plans:

Spoiler

Full use of the emptied warehouses (new businesses of all sorts)

More new quests 

At some point i will also offer an alternative for "The Silver Shroud". Spoiler: Your character will not act as the silver shroud.

More connection between basic and full quests

A reason to stay at Goodneighbor a little bit longer

A MCM (at least for the shutdown function)

Incompatibilities:

Depravity (seriously this cant be worked around)

Mods that change Goodneighbor or the Old Statehouse Cell might not work. Please avoid those 

So far i did play this mod through by myself many times and didnt find any problem. But depending on Feedback, i would consider this still a beta. Again, please dont use your important saves with this. 

Some Troubleshooting Tips:

Spoiler

Target Practice: It is possible that the quest targets are already dead, like killed by random supermutant suiciders or anything alike. If thats the case just talk again to Fahrenheit, she will then skip to the next stage.

I hope you have fun with these quests.

Maybe important too:

Its unvoiced and english isnt my native language. 

LittlePawn v063.7z

Triggerwoman

Spoiler

It started as a new version for LittlePawn from scratch and ended up being something of its own. Hence a new name.

image.jpeg.ad1424cd06681e469b91a841670fad1e.jpeg

Description:

In this mod you have the opportunity to join a new group of Triggermen. Anyone who looks at the example of this faction (Chicago gangs from the 1920s) will know that women did not play a major role in such organizations. They were usually simple workers or prostitutes.

But you may be different. Join the "Beacon Hill Crew" and prove to the boss there that you're capable of more.

How this mod starts:
The mod starts when reading Linda's holotape. You can find it in Concord in the house near the Red Rocket Station. (Or via the Helpmenu, see below)

Reveal hidden contents

image.jpeg.92a5994be1cdbb89b7564d8d97b86044.jpeg

Quests:
When creating this mod, it was important to me that after one quest the next one doesn't automatically follow. You can play however you want, but its meant to be played with a new character and with focus on the random quests.

Main Quests:
"A new Opportunity"

This is the introduction.

Reveal hidden contents

(Starts by reading the Holotape)

"The Theft".

After a while, you'll get the opportunity to show that you're capable of more than just completing simple tasks or making money in bed.

Reveal hidden contents

(Starts by Benny 1 day* after you got the objective to Work a few days for the Beacon Hill Crew within the "A new Opportunity" Quest)

"The Old Neighborhood"

Meet new people and get an offer.

Reveal hidden contents

(Starts after the "A new Opportunity")

"Bugs and a little Pawn"

Help expand the crew's business.

Reveal hidden contents

(Starts by passing Finnegan or Wally)

"A warm beer and a cold woman"

Help your boss close a deal.

Reveal hidden contents

(starts after "Bugs and a little Pawn")

"The Missing Report"

A report is missing. Look into the matter.

Reveal hidden contents

(Starts by asking Shelton if there is something to do)

*The Delays can be skipped through the Help Menu while this Mod is in Beta, see below)

Random repeatable quests (All non-combat. Some have sex options and they are only listed in the MISC section of your Quest tab):
Wally:
Deliver Orders
Fetch reports

Finnegan:
Pick up the hidden loot

Cook:
Collect herbs
Buy meat from a vendor
Buy vegetables from a settlement

Clancy (after "The Theft"):
Pick pocketing
Burglary (very limited)
Deliver the stolen goods

Almost all of them can be aborted at the questgiver if you need to. You can have up to 4 of these quest simultanously (1 from every NPC)

You can also earn XP and Caps with sex from Wally, Clancy and Benny, if you take the Prostitution Path.

The player is granted a bed, safe storage and access to the workbenches in the Beacon Hill Crew base.

As the quest progresses, various things will be unlocked that I don't want to give away now. Be surprised.

Help Menu
You can create the (TRW) HelpMenu at the Chemstation. This includes a few quest-sensitive features to address potential issues. (including Lindas Diary to start the quest, in case you cant find her)

Secrets of Chestnut Hill
During development, one cell “too many” was created. But since I still find it useful, it is part of the mod. A brothel (at the Chestnut Hillock Reservoir). Fully functional. You can work and dance there independently of the main quest. Talk to Madame Ruby if you want to dance for a few caps or work as a prostitute (to stop the automatic rush of your johns, talk to her again). There is also a bed, safe storage, workbenches and vendors there. For the future i plan to add small quests based on rumors to that location, so its of more use.

Recommendation:
Due to the non-combat random tasks, it is well suited for a game on a higher difficulty level and without a companion. This Mod has a few fights that can be tough in the later quests, but you get assistance in some occasions.

Lore:
I try to stay as close to the lore as possible. But i also took the freedom to use copies of existing characters. My Mod assumes the player is in the early part of Act 1 of the Game, so if you already proceeded further you may encounter copies of NPCs that you already dealt with earlier. This doesnt create problems on the technical side, but may seem unimmersive.

The following NPCs must be alive: Arturo in DC, Kessler in Bunker Hill and the Settlers in Oberland Station. It would also be great if most settlers and vanilla vendors would be alive.

Compatibility and technical stuff:
This mod was created with the premise of being as compatible as possible with other mods. I almost only added doors to the vanilla game were i see them fit and not so obvious. NPCs are placed in my own cells and only moved to existing furniture in vanilla cells if needed. 

Beta Status:

Although it's intended for a new game, you're welcome to use an existing save (just make a backup copy as this is still a beta).

This is just the beta. Therefore, I would be grateful if you report any possible errors. Even if you got through with the help menu. 

Please tell me your thoughts about the included Delays. I would prefer longer and more delays. But I need to know your preference.

Requirements:

Fallout 4

Nuka World DLC

AAF

AAF Themes

Leito and Savage Cabbage Anim Packs

F4z Ro D-oh - Silent Voice

This Mod is unvoiced (apart from a few vanilla lines).

English isnt my native language. So it may be weird here and there.

Thanks to:

Sergafon and Valcon767 For all the suggestions. I think i have used one or two

JB. For making Nuka Ride. I wouldnt create quest mods, if NR wouldnt exist. Several ideas only came up while playing your mod.

dagobaking For creating AAF

Leito 86 and SavageCabbage For all the wonderful Animations

ToddHoward and his team for creating all the cool games 

Thuggysmurf for his mods, which also have inspired me

Seddon4494, Kinggath and Kris Takahashi for all the Tutorials

Triggerwoman 1.0.7z

Triggerwoman 1.0 - Source.7z

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/01/2023
  • Category
  • Requires

Edited by Heinz01

Haha, forgot to explain how this mod starts:

If Hancock has held his speech, a guard will approach you. So as a new player you should go in and out of a cell within goodneighbor to trigger his speech.

Edited by Heinz01
9 minutes ago, sergafon said:

Hello! Can I play this quest if I have already completed all the blocked quests and Hancock is my follower?

Hi, Hancock should not be your follower with this mod active. I will write this in the description, because this is seriously important. 

I tested this mod with a higher level character who has done all quests, so as long as the triggermen have respawned in the warehouses this would work. The big dig and silver shroud are irrelevant. If you want to try this mod only with your mentioned progress please first dismiss hancock and look if there respawned enemies in the warehouses, before activating this mod. 

But i highly recommed a new game for this. Do not risk your high level save file on this for now.

Edited by Heinz01
2 hours ago, Heinz01 said:

Hi, Hancock should not be your follower with this mod active. I will write this in the description, because this is seriously important. 

I tested this mod with a higher level character who has done all quests, so as long as the triggermen have respawned in the warehouses this would work. The big dig and silver shroud are irrelevant. If you want to try this mod only with your mentioned progress please first dismiss hancock and look if there respawned enemies in the warehouses, before activating this mod. 

But i highly recommed a new game for this. Do not risk your high level save file on this for now.

Thank you!

Since you've specifically mentioned Depravity as incompatible with no workarounds, I have to ask, what exactly is incompatible here? I understand that both have things to do in Goodneighbour, but if you go through your mod first and then continue with Depravity, would there still be issues?

4 hours ago, lt5ive said:

Since you've specifically mentioned Depravity as incompatible with no workarounds, I have to ask, what exactly is incompatible here? I understand that both have things to do in Goodneighbour, but if you go through your mod first and then continue with Depravity, would there still be issues?

Sorry for taking so long to answer. 

Playing both mods at the same time will likely lead to issues, especially as depravity does also switch between vanilla hancock and a copy at least a few times. This will likely end with having my copy of hancock and the vanilla one in the same location. Another problem is, that depravity offers to cheat the vanilla goodneighbor missions that i blocked and it changes the door at hotel rexford leading to its own indoor cell. And both mods change or add things in the Old State House. 

I cant say for now if its ok or not if you just play depravity after my mod is shutdown.

Edited by Heinz01

Nice little mod, please keep working on it. 

Had a few issues

Fahrenheit when trying to get the dress from her; at first she walked a couple of steps and kept repeating the opening line about the dress.  She gave you the dress, then you asked her a question and she started all over again.  I disabled both harrassement and AAF Prostitution and that seemed to fix it. 

Couple of times the PC went thorugh a chair;, in the first conversation and when talking to Gore and Ab in DC, not major and worked when I reloaded, so...

But thanks, the whole getting 'closer' to people is a great idea; cosying up to raider bosses, muties etc, carrying out hits, you can take this a good way, perhaps dancing at the third rail.  Lots to do in that town.

8 hours ago, Kalamaki22 said:

Nice little mod, please keep working on it. 

Had a few issues

Fahrenheit when trying to get the dress from her; at first she walked a couple of steps and kept repeating the opening line about the dress.  She gave you the dress, then you asked her a question and she started all over again.  I disabled both harrassement and AAF Prostitution and that seemed to fix it. 

Couple of times the PC went thorugh a chair;, in the first conversation and when talking to Gore and Ab in DC, not major and worked when I reloaded, so...

But thanks, the whole getting 'closer' to people is a great idea; cosying up to raider bosses, muties etc, carrying out hits, you can take this a good way, perhaps dancing at the third rail.  Lots to do in that town.

Thanks for your feedback. Although it makes me a little worried. 

The behaviour you mentioned has never occured to me. EDIT: I'm testing things again. 

Edited by Heinz01
3 minutes ago, BHAitken said:

Looking at your mod for my next playthrough and I have a question: Does this conflict with the Creation Club Neon Flats?

Hard to tell, as i dont know this mod. When its just a new door leading to a indoor cell, it might be ok.

8 hours ago, Kalamaki22 said:

....Couple of times the PC went thorugh a chair;, in the first conversation and when talking to Gore and Ab in DC, not major and worked when I reloaded, so...

I could reproduce the problem. It tends to happen when i quickly skip the dialog which sends the player to the couch. I'll try to fix it.

This looks really bad and is not supposed to be like this:

Spoiler

image.jpeg.9a36437c6fa8e9c071d55a35e043e1da.jpeg

46 minutes ago, Heinz01 said:

I could reproduce the problem. It tends to happen when i quickly skip the dialog which sends the player to the couch. I'll try to fix it.

This looks really bad and is not supposed to be like this:

Hide contents

image.jpeg.9a36437c6fa8e9c071d55a35e043e1da.jpeg

Yes that was the first one, the second was a temporary chair in room three in the dug  out inn, slightly more annoying as the camera moves to where the 2 guys are meant to be looking.  The chair disappeared when the three had sex.  Could be a similar problem?

Glad you found it,  not a fan of loose files., please keep going with the mod, I installed after doing the big dig etc. and it worked really well.  

Just now, Kalamaki22 said:

Yes that was the first one, the second was a temporary chair in room three in the dug  out inn, slightly more annoying as the camera moves to where the 2 guys are meant to be looking.  The chair disappeared when the three had sex.  Could be a similar problem?

Glad you found it,  not a fan of loose files., please keep going with the mod, I installed after doing the big dig etc. and it worked really well.  

Yeah, i will redo all sitting scenes. You will have to sit down by yourself. This will stop any bad things. 

The chair in the dugout inn gets disabled by purpose at the end of dialog. If the player wouldnt stand up manually before the AAF scene starts, you would still have the "Wait" button.

While i am at it, i will also rewrite the first dialogue scene at the couch as this is a bit boring and i think i will also remove the dangerous "No" options and replace them. 

Thanks again for your feedback!

Hi! Thanks for your mod! Friendly to the lore of the game, I like that. There were no problems in passing, although the Neighborhood was passed.
There was one when the mercenaries attacked each other while cleaning houses. I waited until someone wins and everything became normal ?

Thanks again for your mod! Good luck in this difficult task. I'm doing the "wait for updates" quest.

Sorry for my English ? 

Edited by Kirroel
10 minutes ago, Kirroel said:

Hi! Thanks for your mod! Friendly to the lore of the game, I like that. There were no problems in passing, although the Neighborhood was passed.
There was one when the mercenaries attacked each other while cleaning houses. I waited until someone wins and everything became normal ?

Thanks again for your mod! Good luck in this difficult task. I'm doing the "wait for updates" quest.

Sorry for my English ? 

Thank you for your kind words. I'm glad you enjoyed the mod.

Good day! Nice mod and it successfully start in my save. I have noticed one sad problem (or two): big delay then AAF is started (may be because of my personal AAF settings) and not adequate AAF animation choosing. For example: after date there are cowgirl animation on the floor. Next to the bed. And this animation was in incontinius loop. No "final" stage. My suggestion is two block AAF scene. 1 - blowjob near the bed. 2 - cowgirl (or doggy or something else) on the bed (with "final" ofcourse). It will look more nice, i suppouse. And it will be great if not  takeing off Hancock hat.  

Good mod.

But something very strange. I disabled "Depravity" because this mod says  cannot work together (i understand Hancock is the problem). But when Hancock do not give more jobs until next update, Farenheit is giving some job at the moment, i must go to Concord and i find the child from Depravity asking for start the first quest. I check the load order and Depravity is disabled. And at the first job, clean the warehouses, if i want clean the buildings myself, do not go to Diamond City for hire some guys, they go equal, but then i think they forgot the money question.

Greetings.

1 hour ago, Hober9 said:

Good mod.

But something very strange. I disabled "Depravity" because this mod says  cannot work together (i understand Hancock is the problem). But when Hancock do not give more jobs until next update, Farenheit is giving some job at the moment, i must go to Concord and i find the child from Depravity asking for start the first quest. I check the load order and Depravity is disabled. And at the first job, clean the warehouses, if i want clean the buildings myself, do not go to Diamond City for hire some guys, they go equal, but then i think they forgot the money question.

Greetings.

Hi,

thanks for your feedback.

I am afraid, it is not possible to keep my quest active and play depravity at the same time. 

If you want to play depravity and start it by talking to stella in concord, you must shutdown my mod via console command. The shutdown command is mandatory, otherwise the real hancock wouldnt come back.

Please keep in mind that i cant guarantee that depravity will work flawless on a save on which my mod has been played. I would rather recommed to play these mods on different saves.

If you want to try that anyway:

Spoiler

1. shut my mod down with typing setstage LP_FinalEnd 100 in the console (you must do that)

2. wait until you see vanilla hancock and fahrenheit in the old state house (you will recognize them because they are voiced).

3. save and exit the game.

4. Enable Depravity, make sure its lower in the loadorder than my mod and play it

The Warehouses should be cleaned with the mercenaries like the questlog says, because the quest moves from stage to stage. Otherwise you end in a situation where you cant finish my quest without console commands. 

Edited by Heinz01
18 minutes ago, Heinz01 said:

Hi,

thanks for your feedback.

I am afraid, it is not possible to keep my quest active and play depravity at the same time. 

If you want to play depravity and start it by talking to stella in concord, you must shutdown my mod via console command. The shutdown command is mandatory, otherwise the real hancock wouldnt come back.

Please keep in mind that i cant guarantee that depravity will work flawless on a save on which my mod has been played. I would rather recommed to play these mods on different saves.

If you want to try that anyway:

Reveal hidden contents

1. shut my mod down with typing setstage LP_FinalEnd 100 in the console (you must do that)

2. wait until you see vanilla hancock and fahrenheit in the old state house (you will recognize them because they are voiced).

3. save and exit the game.

4. Enable Depravity, make sure its lower in the loadorder than my mod and play it

The Warehouses should be cleaned with the mercenaries like the questlog says, because the quest moves from stage to stage. Otherwise you end in a situation where you cant finish my quest without console commands. 

I am saying i disabled Depravity before install your mod. I can start another game for check that.

Greetings.

30 minutes ago, Hober9 said:

I am saying i disabled Depravity before install your mod. I can start another game for check that.

Greetings.

Sorry i may have misunderstood. Do I understand correctly that you found the child npc from depravity in concord although you disabled it? 

Edited by Heinz01

user notes on playing the mod, played until hit the wait for updates part on 0.60 (yes i now have 0.61).

good mod, feels like it could be part of vanilla game theme wise (animations are a different thing altogether).

no problems at all, couple minor issues.

1 - was simply camera angles a few times, but they were at worst still better than vanilla so i consider that more a quibble than an issue.

2 - operator issue during Target Practice - i shot the dog too fast so the marker did not update correctly. oopsie

3 - a couple of times i had other mods start random sex scenes that interrupted dialogue form your mod,  the dialogue still worked fine just had to

restart that specific dialogue after the interrupting scene was done was all.  nothing you can do about that.

the only time you have to engage in combat is during Target Practice.  this is a good thing that you can use other options for everything else.

the Kill quest sent me to Covenant, and the nice thing is he just had to die.  how he dies does not matter it still counts.  i tried this one a few times for fun.

methods used (and all counted) were long range sniper shot (just have to be far enough away so no one in Covenent notices you), got him to follow me

away then shot him in the head, had him follow me to a mirelurk nest (nice of the mirelurk to kill him for me), pushed him off a bridge.

the Cleaning quest worked just fine, even though i had already done that quest before adding your mod (but it was long enough in the past that the warehouses 

had reset).  when adding the mod i already had the Misc objective to talk to Bobbi, but the quest involving her ran fine as i had gone no further.

i did get the player home and 1 of the legendary weapons (a pistol).  the pistol i got was a nice upgrade compared to vanilla but definitely as not overpowered.

i probably will not use that pistol long term simply due to needing my main pistol to have a recon scope on it.  in a game where i am a lower level that pistol

will definitely get used for a decent while though.

overall a good to very good mod that definitely has a permanent place in load order starting next game?.  only reason it does not get a permanent place

this game is simply my character is to high for it to fit her at this time?.  definitely want to see what more you do with this.❤️

and i have to say THANK YOU for making this and sharing it.

Edited by valcon767