4 minutes ago, robert.marquis said:

Okay, thanks.  I understand I can continue my current game after entering the "setstage".  (As a precaution, I also removed all items from the Hancock apartment.)  If I start a different saved game, or a new game, with this mod still installed, should I run that "setstage" before interacting with Hancock?

You are using one loadorder for different playthroughs, am i right? Then removing the mod after the setstage command is the better option. 

Just doing the command before the first quest is started while playing other saves wouldnt do anything.

1 hour ago, Heinz01 said:

You are using one loadorder for different playthroughs, am i right? Then removing the mod after the setstage command is the better option. 

Just doing the command before the first quest is started while playing other saves wouldnt do anything.

Thank you for the detailed response.  As a result, I will remove the mod and anxiously await your update.  It sounds like you will be improving on something that is already quite good.

I really liked what you did here with all those vanilla characters and their stories from another point of view. I had a lot of fun and I save it just now after my adventure with Ford. I'll continue it tomorrow. And I haven't had any setbacks. 

I played the latest version of Loverslab and loved the special cameras. Especially the Magnolia one and then the Dugout Inn cameras. ? It looks like you removed the Magnolia camera in the latest version or it simply didn't fire. 

The only thing I would change is that the characters walk slow, like when Hancok shows you the city or when Ford wants to go outside the bar. The "Fast walk" box checked in the packages would go better. 

I have made some screenshots. 

Spoiler

Photo11.png.389895d88d0bc599fb05d01bfcdd9d28.pngPhoto12.png.62aa794e0388b02f77761a6f52b6b90b.pngPhoto13.png.c53709d06fc08755a4a68c212cebbe76.pngCapturadepantalla2023-11-2221_27_06.png.a533ca3b5b6e1f99a16ca367b8bd1847.pngCapturadepantalla2023-11-2223_22_35.png.2d3d5d91aa6a4cff4ae79cf8015e2467.pngCapturadepantalla2023-11-2223_57_15.png.4a551cd79f82f8677b36612cd87437dd.png

4 hours ago, sergafon said:

Good afternoon I would like to ask about the new version of this mod. How long is it planned to be in development? I have some addition ideas about the mod, if you interested.

Thank you for your interest. I don't know how long it will take. Probably at least another two or three months. 

Ideas are very welcome. Feel free to post them in this thread and I'll see if and how they fit into the mod and are feasible. Thanks again!

2 hours ago, JB. said:

I really liked what you did here with all those vanilla characters and their stories from another point of view. I had a lot of fun and I save it just now after my adventure with Ford. I'll continue it tomorrow. And I haven't had any setbacks. 

I played the latest version of Loverslab and loved the special cameras. Especially the Magnolia one and then the Dugout Inn cameras. ? It looks like you removed the Magnolia camera in the latest version or it simply didn't fire. 

The only thing I would change is that the characters walk slow, like when Hancok shows you the city or when Ford wants to go outside the bar. The "Fast walk" box checked in the packages would go better. 

I have made some screenshots. 

Hide contents

Photo11.png.389895d88d0bc599fb05d01bfcdd9d28.pngPhoto12.png.62aa794e0388b02f77761a6f52b6b90b.pngPhoto13.png.c53709d06fc08755a4a68c212cebbe76.pngCapturadepantalla2023-11-2221_27_06.png.a533ca3b5b6e1f99a16ca367b8bd1847.pngCapturadepantalla2023-11-2223_22_35.png.2d3d5d91aa6a4cff4ae79cf8015e2467.pngCapturadepantalla2023-11-2223_57_15.png.4a551cd79f82f8677b36612cd87437dd.png

Hi!

Thank you very much for your feedback. I'm glad you've enjoyed the mod so far. And thanks for the screenshots. ❤️

In fact, this mod is heavily inspired by your mod. When I first started the creation kit and watched the first tutorials, I even intended to replace large parts of the mainquest (with a Nate or Nora NPC as the main protagonist, whom we only work with here and there). But I quickly abandoned that idea :D

With the Magnolia camera, the dialog was too easy to break with a slight mouse movement and then seemed to get stuck (probably due to the distance of the xmarker actor). Apart from that, I don't want to know how many players had Magnolia sitting at the bar at the time and only an empty stage was visible. 

Edited by Heinz01
  • Heinz01 changed the title to Triggerwoman & Little Pawn

I started a new game just to play Pawn.

Just got done with the Bobbi No nose quest. :)

Its a great quest line, I am really enjoying it, here are also some comments 

Spoiler

-I do felt so bad about Ford though :( he was so nice.. At least he did not get killed.

I looked for him afterwards to talk to him and try to make him feel better, in case there was a dialogue for that. but he was no where to be found. Makes sense, I suppose,  now he would have no money for even the 3rd rail.

It would have been nice when early in the Quest, I report back to Hancock after my evening with Ford, if there was a less callous dialogue option with Hancock.

Maybe something along the lines of "whatever you do with this information please dont hurt Ford. He is such a nice guy."

I was also sad for him when he didnt even have momey for the room in the Rexford.

At that moment to not look poor in front of me I am sure he would have given anything.

But he couldnt. I am sure he left our meeting so happy for the future, confident this job would net him a lot of caps and then he could return to me not as a poor man but as an accomplished man of means that could claim this beautiful and (he thought) nice girl for himself.

And all that was crushed.  By me :(

-Also it might be nice if she was told why the triggerman looking guy at Covenant "needed" to be killed. I dont like her sudden transition to remorseless contract killer. Especially  with no good reason given why that guy "had to" die.

Edited by katrina.balanchuk
Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

I started a new game just to play Pawn.

Just got done with the Bobbi No nose quest. :)

Its a great quest line, I am really enjoying it, here are also some comments 

Reveal hidden contents

-I do felt so bad about Ford though :( he was so nice.. At least he did not get killed.

I looked for him afterwards to talk to him and try to make him feel better, in case there was a dialogue for that. but he was no where to be found. Makes sense, I suppose,  now he would have no money for even the 3rd rail.

It would have been nice when early in the Quest, I report back to Hancock after my evening with Ford, if there was a less callous dialogue option with Hancock.

Maybe something along the lines of "whatever you do with this information please dont hurt Ford. He is such a nice guy."

I was also sad for him when he didnt even ahve momey for the room in the Rexford. At that moment to not look poor in front of me I am sure eh would ahve given anything. But he couldnt. I am sure he left our meeting so happy for the future, confident this job would net him a lot of caps and then he could return to me not as a poor man but as an accomplished man of means that could claim this beautiful and (he thought) nice girl for himself.

And all that was crushed.  By me :(

-Also it might be nice if she was told why the triggerman looking guy at Covenant "needed" to be killed. I dont like her sudden transition to remorseless contract killer. Especially  with no good reason given why that guy "had to" die.

Thank you, I am glad you liked it :)

And... the story will not end there. 

Edited by Heinz01
18 hours ago, Heinz01 said:

Thank you, I am glad you liked it :)

And... the story will not end there. 

I have not continued since yesterday. 

Spoiler

As I am immersing myself into this mod and character I find myself resenting both Fahrenheit and Hancock.

Hancock rejected me as a girlfriend "we are not a couple" but demands regular sex as a boss (which is ok and expected but he could have been much nicer about rejected me as a girlfriend so I was a bit sad about that.), and i feel at least could have left me the dignity of the illusion of being his gf and introduced me ot his friends as such.

I am considered by the game very beautiful, so I expected him to show me off a bit more.

As a female I feel it would be nice to go out a bit more and see how he is proud of my company, that is why I enjoyed the time at the Neighborhood bar, short as it was, with Shelton in triggerwoman to be shown off as his gangstermoll.

Hancock could have taken me to the same bar too.

Its a lot of fun to dress up and go out and be introduced as "the big mans girl".

But he does no such thing anymore. I had my hopes up when he asked me that one time to drink together but then it was just drinking right there, no going out.

Now ( getting immersed) I feel that if i had not told Hancock about the dig, then Ford would have been successful and would have come back the pockets full of money

I wouldnt care it it would have cost hancock a lot of money. Despite the gift of the apartment, as a jilted woman I feel no loyalty to him.

And then Ford would have wooed me and we could have left town together and joined a settlement for a new start at a family for me. And for him as a former farmer he would have landed a extremely beautiful woman.

We both could have been happy.

Now I got FPE-pregnant from hancock and because I resent him now and see no future for us and I did the unthinkable and took one of those in-game FPE abortion pills.

As a result, my character is using the crying option of TSEX a lot in my empty apartment in that big building, but no one notices.

Fahrenheit is no help ( how can she even carry that minigun as a woman? Is she some kind of freak, supermutant under the skin?), I cant confide in her woman-to-woman since she for sure would tell hancock.

I tried to make friends with magnolia as one attractive women to another, but the game does not support that level of immersion and i dont want to do any another kill quests just hoping to advance in the game some more.

I will take a break for a bit and maybe play trigger woman a little bit and if that doesnt work out there is always a way to try and find my niche to make a living in the Chestlock hill entertainment house.

Which is a sad end compared to what could have been with Ford.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

I have not continued since yesterday. 

Hide contents

As I am immersing myself into this mod and character I find myself resenting both Fahrenheit and Hancock.

Hancock rejected me as a girlfriend "we are not a couple" but demands regular sex as a boss (which is expected), but i feel at least eh could ahve left me the dignity of the illusion of being his gf. I am considered by the game very beautiful, so I expected him to show me off a bit more. As a female I feel it would be nice ot go out a bit more and see how he is proud of my company.

But he did not such thing.

Now ( getting immersed) I feel if i had not told Hancock then Ford would have been successful had come back the pockets full of money and he would have wooed me and he could have left and joined a settlement for a new start at a family for me. And for him as a former farmer he would have landed a extremely beautiful woman.

We both would hve been happy.

Now I got pregnant from hancock and because I resent him now and see no future for us and I did the unthinkable and took one of those abortion pills.

As a result, my character is using the crying option of TSEX a lot, but no one notices.

Fahrenheit is no help ( how can she even carry that minigun as a woman? Is she some kind of freak, supermutant under the skin?), I cant confide in her woman-to-woman since she for sure would tell hancock.

I tried to make friends with magnolia as one attractive women to another but the game does not support that level of immersion and i dont want to do any more kill quests just hoping to advance some more.

I will take a break for a bit and maybe play trigger woman a little bit and if that doesn work out there is alsways a way to try and find my niche to make a living in the Chestlock hill entertainment house.

Oh sorry, I meant the story will continue later, when its updated. The current version just offers some simple Quests to fetch chess books for fahrenheit and the kill missions after "The Tunnel" is done. It was my first mod and has just a small bit of content for now :)

Spoiler

And thanks for sharing how you experienced this mod. Didnt thought it could be experienced as such a sad story

Edited by Heinz01
Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, LynErso666 said:

The most epic mod available on the Loverslab for Fallout 4, hands down. 

Wow, didnt expect this 🥰

I wouldnt even think that my mods would be amongst of the very good ones here. So thank you very much!

Edited by Heinz01
2 hours ago, Heinz01 said:

Oh sorry, I meant the story will continue later, when its updated. The current version just offers some simple Quests to fetch chess books for fahrenheit and the kill missions after "The Tunnel" is done. It was my first mod and has just a small bit of content for now :)

Reveal hidden contents

And thanks for sharing how you experienced this mod. Didnt thought it could be experienced as such a sad story

My post was not a criticism of your mod , jut to show how immersed I was getting 

I edited my spoiler hidden post a bit for improved grammar, detail and clarity of how I perceive the story from a womans point of view.

About Little Pawn I am not sure if I completed the mod or not? finished The Tunnel now did some side quests for Fahrenheit. Now it just says wait for updates from Hancock.

I love this mod, skyrocketed to a favorite . That Mel rejected a flirt with Nora was hilarious.  The Mercenaries part of the quest was epic,  that the camera angle went to Noras breast then legs worked ABSOLUTLEY PERFECT with Sexy Female Sitting and Vtaw clothing. I think that little feature of perversion was excellent. This is something I had hoped to see with the Trigger Woman mod when you try to negotiate with the chem dealers in that ruined smelly house. There is something to consider maybe , a quest similar to when the mercenaries where recruited where Nora is left with no choice but to use her "charm". DAMN GOOD mod!!🫡

5 hours ago, Miguel000816 said:

About Little Pawn I am not sure if I completed the mod or not? finished The Tunnel now did some side quests for Fahrenheit. Now it just says wait for updates from Hancock.

I love this mod, skyrocketed to a favorite . That Mel rejected a flirt with Nora was hilarious.  The Mercenaries part of the quest was epic,  that the camera angle went to Noras breast then legs worked ABSOLUTLEY PERFECT with Sexy Female Sitting and Vtaw clothing. I think that little feature of perversion was excellent. This is something I had hoped to see with the Trigger Woman mod when you try to negotiate with the chem dealers in that ruined smelly house. There is something to consider maybe , a quest similar to when the mercenaries where recruited where Nora is left with no choice but to use her "charm". DAMN GOOD mod!!🫡

Thanks for your feedback and noting the details :) I appreciate your comment.

"The Tunnel" is the last quest besides Fahrenheits missions in the released version. I am currently working on this mod again

Having come to the end of Triggerwoman, I thought of this dialog for further on in the story..perhaps irrelevant or useful.
Shelton: Sit down, we've run into a problem
Me: oh yeah, what's that?
S: Its you... I mean, I've sent you on these jobs and my crew would be slaughtered with what you've been up against, so how?
Me: Luck I guess
S: Don't mess with me, what am I dealing with, with you?
Me: I'm, I'm a Courser. I left/escaped the Institute.... must I go on?..

On 4/2/2024 at 2:57 AM, Miguel000816 said:

The Mercenaries part of the quest was epic,  that the camera angle went to Noras breast then legs worked ABSOLUTLEY PERFECT with Sexy Female Sitting and Vtaw clothing. I think that little feature of perversion was excellent. !🫡

I agree this was both entertaining and plausible!

On trigger woman.

I am doing another playthrough but its stuck in the club.

The moment i return from spekaing to darla and sit down and am expected to speak to skinny Malonae I cannot speak to him.

The marker is above his head but not E) shows up. And if I push E anyway I just get out of my seat.

Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

On trigger woman.

I am doing another playthrough but its stuck in the club.

The moment i return from spekaing to darla and sit down and am expected to speak to skinny Malonae I cannot speak to him.

The marker is above his head but not E) shows up. And if I push E anyway I just get out of my seat.

I guess you already tried to move the camera a bit in 1st and 3rd person? He should normally be close enough. 

Spoiler

image.jpeg.9c564060cda3013a5206cd985f0a2c9f.jpeg

If this doesnt work you could talk to him standing. 

And if even that wont work, i may need to know which stage you are in (getstage trw_c2_theclub)

Edited by Heinz01
2 hours ago, Heinz01 said:

I guess you already tried to move the camera a bit in 1st and 3rd person? He should normally be close enough. 

Hide contents

image.jpeg.9c564060cda3013a5206cd985f0a2c9f.jpeg

If this doesnt work you could talk to him standing. 

And if even that wont work, i may need to know which stage you are in (getstage trw_c2_theclub)

I restarted the computer and it fixed it :)

Okay, so I have finished both story lines. Shame that the two mods explicitly mention each other but do not interact at all. Maybe it's time to merge them?

Question: how ambitious are your plans with respect to the TW? Do you want to turn the Triggermen into a full scale playable faction with ties to the vanilla plot and such?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, cat013 said:

Okay, so I have finished both story lines. Shame that the two mods explicitly mention each other but do not interact at all. Maybe it's time to merge them?

Question: how ambitious are your plans with respect to the TW? Do you want to turn the Triggermen into a full scale playable faction with ties to the vanilla plot and such?

Hi, thanks for playing. Hope you had some fun!

I dont plan to make the triggermen another major faction and i think that is pretty much impossible

Edited by Heinz01

Hey
I just finished little pawn and before that triggerwoman and I have to say they are the best and most mature mods I've seen, including commonwealth slavers from JB (which is awesome)

some loose suggestions:

Triggerwoman
- the beginning of the mod is ok. However, it seems a bit unrealistic to me. It's a bit like walking consciously into the mouth of a lion.
I really liked the beginning of the game Mafia, where the player comes into contact with the gang by chance, and then is gradually drawn in and urged to cross more boundaries.

This is very typical of the gang world and I would like to see more of this in your mod.

- ostensibly you deal to work as a prostitute, in the gang's hideout you get a red room, however, nothing forces the player to provide sexual services to the gang.
In this case, it is unrealistic, the PC is simply receiving too much for the work of a courier. 
Sex should either be mandatory (e.g., parties for the gang, harassing gangsters), or there should be two ways to join the gang. The other, casual, maybe as a gunsmith or staff for a drug factory. 
It would be nice if a player refusing sexual services was transferred to the utility room. He could toil there maintaining and repairing weapons for the gang, or other strenuous tasks like cooking or preparing drugs. (Possibility of getting gunsmith, armorer, etc. perks). 

- At the club meeting Darla just has to sing this song 

- The gangsters are too bland in my opinion. At the end of the day, they really don't differ much from the violent raiders, the outfit and better manners are just superficiality and the player should be able to feel that.

I would introduce two characters:
Frank is a brute who treats women badly. He pushes for sex and stalks the PC, each time crossing more boundaries in sex with the PC. 
The escalation spiral in Frank's case would start innocently enough - from harassment, through oral, anal, bondage and ending with gangbangs and bestriarity.

Frank would have a special separate location where he would take PC to for BDSM and gangbang sessions with his non-gang friends.

The rest of the gang would not know about Frank's activities.
After one incident ending in a beating, the gang's Herst (can't remember the name) would rescue the player from Frank's hands - this is where we start the boss escort quests.

Frank would molest the player even if the player was not a prostitute, but, for example, chemist at drug factory.

I would also develop the thread with the gang boss. At first a romantic guy, over time he starts treating the player more and more instrumentally (a bit like Hancock in Little Pawn).
He promises a bright future and entices with gifts, but treats the player like a whore by betraying and making her provide services to other bosses, or Hancock - an idea to link to LP
He can use alcohol and drugs as a leverage on the player. In case of uncooperative behavior, the boss could threaten to turn us over to Frank.
It would turn out that the boss knew about everything and approved from the beginning... this type of situation :)

Benny - a young boy recently in the gang. A positive and relatively naive character.
Infatuated with PC, can not stand first how Frank treats us, and then the boss.
A character that can be used to increase tensions within the gang and interesting endings of the mod :)

I had some ideas while playing this mod, however, it was some time ago and I would have to go through it again to remember. :)
If you need inspiration to storyline this mod, maybe I could help.

Little Pawn
this mod knocked me out, I have no comments, except that it is too short :D
It would be nice to somehow combine with Triggerwoman and maybe some alt start to start the game in goodneighbor.
Once I played that way as a level 1 character. I was practically trapped in goodneighbor due to very difficult enemies outside the city.
Playing with better location damage, advanced needs, hardship, harassment and deep addictions reminded me of the vibe of your mods. :)

Posted (edited)

Thank you very much for your comment and suggestions. I appreciate that very much.

Triggerwoman needs some improvements. Like the prostitution part and the NPCs lacking some sort of personality. It is currently pretty basic stuff. I will change it to a more dynamic approach to either grow continiously or not, depending on the players dialog choices. 

In the meantime i also decided to bring Little Pawn back to life. It was my first mod and although i planned to replace it with Triggerwoman, i couldnt. I think it has some potential, so I removed the major flaws of it already and now adding new content to it. 

Edited by Heinz01