16 minutes ago, valcon767 said:

user notes on playing the mod, played until hit the wait for updates part on 0.60 (yes i now have 0.61).

good mod, feels like it could be part of vanilla game theme wise (animations are a different thing altogether).

no problems at all, couple minor issues.

1 - was simply camera angles a few times, but they were at worst still better than vanilla so i consider that more a quibble than an issue.

2 - operator issue during Target Practice - i shot the dog too fast so the marker did not update correctly. oopsie

3 - a couple of times i had other mods start random sex scenes that interrupted dialogue form your mod,  the dialogue still worked fine just had to

restart that specific dialogue after the interrupting scene was done was all.  nothing you can do about that.

the only time you have to engage in combat is during Target Practice.  this is a good thing that you can use other options for everything else.

the Kill quest sent me to Covenant, and the nice thing is he just had to die.  how he dies does not matter it still counts.  i tried this one a few times for fun.

methods used (and all counted) were long range sniper shot (just have to be far enough away so no one in Covenent notices you), got him to follow me

away then shot him in the head, had him follow me to a mirelurk nest (nice of the mirelurk to kill him for me), pushed him off a bridge.

the Cleaning quest worked just fine, even though i had already done that quest before adding your mod (but it was long enough in the past that the warehouses 

had reset).  when adding the mod i already had the Misc objective to talk to Bobbi, but the quest involving her ran fine as i had gone no further.

i did get the player home and 1 of the legendary weapons (a pistol).  the pistol i got was a nice upgrade compared to vanilla but definitely as not overpowered.

i probably will not use that pistol long term simply due to needing my main pistol to have a recon scope on it.  in a game where i am a lower level that pistol

will definitely get used for a decent while though.

overall a good to very good mod that definitely has a permanent place in load order starting next game?.  only reason it does not get a permanent place

this game is simply my character is to high for it to fit her at this time?.  definitely want to see what more you do with this.❤️

and i have to say THANK YOU for making this and sharing it.

Thank you very much for your feedback. Its nice to know, you had fun with my mod. 

As for your experience with the other mods starting random stuff, I had tried the whole thing once too with a lot of other sex mods and I had a few laughs when Hancock would occasionally comment how nice the tits of my character are, while showing her the town :D 

1 hour ago, Heinz01 said:

Sorry i may have misunderstood. Do I understand correctly that you found the child npc from depravity in concord although you disabled it? 

Yes. I disable Depravity and Welcome to Goodneighbor. The last disable well, but not the first. But i think is not very much problem if player do not touch Depravity until finish your mod. In the first run i not ask some last jobs from Farenheit, but i think i do almost all.

Perhaps is something with my load order or installation or something. Never mind, i see enough to say again good mod.

Greetings.

14 minutes ago, Hober9 said:

Yes. I disable Depravity and Welcome to Goodneighbor. The last disable well, but not the first. But i think is not very much problem if player do not touch Depravity until finish your mod. In the first run i not ask some last jobs from Farenheit, but i think i do almost all.

Perhaps is something with my load order or installation or something. Never mind, i see enough to say again good mod.

Greetings.

Ah okay. I think some things can remain on a save even if you disable things. I dont know much about that though.

Btw if you do all 4 Fetch quests for Fahrenheit, she will give you a second legendary weapon (its not something too powerful) if you ask her again if she needs something.

Edited by Heinz01
5 hours ago, Heinz01 said:

Thank you very much for your feedback. Its nice to know, you had fun with my mod. 

As for your experience with the other mods starting random stuff, I had tried the whole thing once too with a lot of other sex mods and I had a few laughs when Hancock would occasionally comment how nice the tits of my character are, while showing her the town :D 

lol.. he did that to me also but the comment was about her ass.

5 hours ago, Hober9 said:

4 hours ago, Heinz01 said:

Ah okay. I think some things can remain on a save even if you disable things. I dont know much about that though.

Btw if you do all 4 Fetch quests for Fahrenheit, she will give you a second legendary weapon (its not something too powerful) if you ask her again if she needs something.

some stuff does get baked into a save and will not be removed by disabling the mod that put it there. sometimes this is not too bad, but other times it can cause CTDs.

ok that just tells me i had not done enough for Fahrenheit to get the other is all. nice to know what to do to get it.

I am using Mod Organizer 2. Until now always enabled o disabled mods in the right column, the load order, and worked for me. Now, only for you, i disable depravity in the left column, the mod list, and the child is not here and fallon concord is a closed building, and the quest at Goodneighbor start well. LOL. A question then, wich is the good side for enable or disable mods?

Greetings.

4 hours ago, Hober9 said:

I am using Mod Organizer 2. Until now always enabled o disabled mods in the right column, the load order, and worked for me. Now, only for you, i disable depravity in the left column, the mod list, and the child is not here and fallon concord is a closed building, and the quest at Goodneighbor start well. LOL. A question then, wich is the good side for enable or disable mods?

Greetings.

that depends on the individual mod and whether you can just disable the plugin or if you need to disable all the assets as well.

most of the time just unchecking the plugin is enough, but not always.   it tends to be a trial and error method most of the time

to determine if just unchecking the plugin is enough, or if you need to uncheck the mod in the left pane.

assets include everything to do with a mod (textures, meshes, buildings, npcs, literally everything the mod provides).

with MO2 the left side is whether or not the assets for the mod load or not, and the right side (plugin) determines if the plugin is active or not.

if the left side is active all the stuff is available, and usually most of it will be in place.  the plugin tells it what to do with it all (and sometimes whether

or not something is there).

if he left side is unchecked it means the game does not see any of the assets at all (the mod is not there basically).

hope the information is helpful (and clear enough to understand).

Hi! I just finished your mod (its available part) and i have to notice something. First: may using "Savage cabbage animation pack" or "Atomic Lust animation pack" be more appropriate in sex scenes? They give more choise, especialy in MMF scenes and in involving furniture scenes. It is strange to see sex on the floor next to bed, or mmf scene on the couch wich is in the midle of  "Dugout Inn" bar (Free show? They will be interrupted with advices from locals). Second: quests are too lineral. "Tunnels" quest is greath, but scenes with mercenarys have no alternative. I sugges two ways for it: "sweet girl" - your version and "experienced mercenary women". In second version (first or second versions can be choosen in the dialog with mercenarys) mens perceive her as their colleague and communicate accordingly. They accept 1000 caps payment, but ask for ammo and stimpacs. The heroine take ammo and stimpacs from Fahrenheit and meet mercenarys in hotel. They open old whiskey and offer to relax before the fight (First sex scene MMF soft). After   warehouses clearing and taking reward, The heroine and mercenarys celebrating successful work in "Third rail" WIP zone (second sex scene MMF hard and multiple). The heroine and the mercenaries say goodbye as friends.

Edited by sergafon
8 hours ago, sergafon said:

Hi! I just finished your mod (its available part) and i have to notice something. First: may using "Savage cabbage animation pack" or "Atomic Lust animation pack" be more appropriate in sex scenes? They give more choise, especialy in MMF scenes and in involving furniture scenes. It is strange to see sex on the floor next to bed, or mmf scene on the couch wich is in the midle of  "Dugout Inn" bar (Free show? They will be interrupted with advices from locals). Second: quests are too lineral. "Tunnels" quest is greath, but scenes with mercenarys have no alternative. I sugges two ways for it: "sweet girl" - your version and "experienced mercenary women". In second version (first or second versions can be choosen in the dialog with mercenarys) mens perceive her as their colleague and communicate accordingly. They accept 1000 caps payment, but ask for ammo and stimpacs. The heroine take ammo and stimpacs from Fahrenheit and meet mercenarys in hotel. They open old whiskey and offer to relax before the fight (First sex scene MMF soft). After   warehouses clearing and taking reward, The heroine and mercenarys celebrating successful work in "Third rail" WIP zone (second sex scene MMF hard and multiple). The heroine and the mercenaries say goodbye as friends.

Thank you for your suggestions. 

You are right, the AAF scenes could use some improvements. Currently my knowledge of AAF from a modders view is pretty basic. I do not know yet, how to force sexscenes on a specific furniture. I can just generally allow or disallow furniture use and as you said, the outcome also depends on the animation packs you have installed. 

As soon as i have improved my AAF skills i will consider your suggestions. Thanks again!

5 hours ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

So can you get a dancing job in the 3rd rail here?

Is it mostly sexy quests or stuff that could have been in Vanilla? :)

No there is nothing sexy happening in the third rail. Currently there is only one dance animation used for 1 of 4 persuasion options on 1 kill quest.

Apart from one quest, this mod is pretty restrained when it comes to sex. The idea was to have a vanilla feel including some combat and a little bit sex.

Edited by Heinz01

With this mod, do you think do something in the future with Fallon Concord or Concord Museum? If not, i think if posible Depravity active, only do not play Hancock scenes from Depravity when your mod is active.

Edited by Hober9
On 11/4/2023 at 10:37 PM, Hober9 said:

Greetings.

I think "Welcome to Goodneighbor" can work fine with this mod. Third Rail is the same.

46 minutes ago, Hober9 said:

With this mod, do you think do something in the future with Fallon Concord or Concord Museum? If not, i think if posible Depravity active, only do not play Hancock scenes from Depravity when your mod is active.

I have currently no plans for these locations.

Depravity can be played until Blood on the Highway. Thats the second quest. After that follows "Like a goodneighbor". I am not sure if you can get away with using the cheat holotape of Depravity to skip this part of depravity. But after that it becomes critical anyway, because Depravity is disabling/enabling vanilla hancock at some points on the following quests and thats a problem, if my mod is active too.

You should really consider using my shutdown method mentioned earlier (make a save before, just in case), if you want to play depravity on your current playthrough. It is highly likely that a new version of my mod may require a new start anyway and it wont be ready soon. I need some rest, before i can continue.

Edited by Heinz01
3 hours ago, magehunter12 said:

Hello, I am trying the mod now. Unfortunately in first "Date" quest, Hancock tells me to enjoy the music but then he does not say anything. Waited quite long but nothing.

At that moment the camera is supposed to look at the stage for 7 seconds and then hancock should offer you another drink. 

Am i right that your conversation with him has stopped and you cant talk to him again? (I found an error at the scene.)

If thats the case try setstage LP_DateHancock 80 

This will skip the 2nd drink and the part where he says to go out

EDIT: I uploaded a version in which the problem should be solved. But you probably have to load an earlier save. If I were you, i would just use the setstage command to advance the quest when you already started this mod. You dont miss much apart from one free whiskey

EDIT 2: I am taking the files down completely, because there are probably more possible errors like the above in similar scenes. If anyone encounters a problem, i will try to help. But in this state i dont want to attract more downloads before everythin is failsafe.

Edited by Heinz01
35 minutes ago, Heinz01 said:

I took the mod down because some scenes could break in rare occasions. There will be a new version. I am already working on it. But it will take some time. 

If nothing breaks, it's not from bethesda ?

= Especially in an early mod stage things like that will happen, but maybe more downloads = more feddback = easier to fix?

Question @The Big Dig (Bobbi will not start it and the guards wont send you to her)

Would it be possible to integrate the quest into a later version of your mod?

Maybe with a short conversation with the best possible mayor and being Hancocks Insider in the Crew, before going to Bobbi?

Anyway ? for trying to make the Fallout world a better place ?

Didn't downloaded your mod yet ('cause fooling around with some dragons in a world longtime befor anybody got nuked right now)

But I'm watchin ya ?

Edited by chooseChaos
typos
4 minutes ago, chooseChaos said:

If nothing breaks, it's not from bethesda ?

= Especially in an early mod stage things like that will happen, but maybe more downloads = more feddback = easier to fix?

Question @The Big Dig (Bobbi will not start it and the guards wont send you to her)

Would it be possible to integrate the quest into a later version of your mod?

Maybe with a short conversation with the best possible mayor and being Hancocks Insider in the Crew, before going to Bobbi?

Anyway ? for trying to make the Fallout world a better place ?

Didn't downloaded your mod yet ('cause fooling around with some dragons in a world longtime befor anybody got nuked right now)

But I'm warchin ya ?

Actually my mod had a replacement quest for "the big dig" in which the player has another role as in the vanilla version.

The problem with my mod is not necessarily a major one and so far it occurred only one reported time. But the possible error can be reproduced by force and this likely applies to similar scenes. I am already working on the next version, which wont have these problems and also no restrictions like the old one. Thats why i removed the old one, maintaining two versions wouldnt be possible for me now.

Nice place and nice idea! I hope you take in mind my suggestion about quest with mercenaries. And maybe that would make sense, if all dialogs and choices be in three (maybe more) behavior pattern. For example:
- Sweet girl
- Tricky bitch
- Experienced mercenary lady

Edited by sergafon

I think I have finished the mod (v063).  I completed Hancock's quests and all of Fahrenheit's jobs.  Is that all there is so far?  If so, I'm planning on deleting it and waiting for the update, so I can do the vanilla quests that this mod changes.

This mod is well done as far as it goes and I'll be waiting for the update.  Thanks.

One suggestion for the update. Conversation with Fahrenheit only ends when you accept a job. If there are no more jobs to do, it is difficult to end the conversation.  Another dialogue option to end the talk would be advised.  Maybe changing her dialogue after all jobs are done would work?

Edited by robert.marquis
missspelling
35 minutes ago, robert.marquis said:

I think I have finished the mod (v063).  I completed Hancock's quests and all of Fahrenheit's jobs.  Is that all there is so far?  If so, I'm planning on deleting it and waiting for the update, so I can do the vanilla quests that this mod changes.

This mod is well done as far as it goes and I'll be waiting for the update.  Thanks.

One suggestion for the update. Conversation with Fahrenheit only ends when you accept a job. If there are no more jobs to do, it is difficult to end the conversation.  Another dialogue option to end the talk would be advised.  Maybe changing her dialogue after all jobs are done would work?

Thanks!

Yeah, there isnt more content, when you have done all of fahrenheit jobs.

It seems i forgot to set end conversation on her last response. If youre stuck, you could end the dialogue by moving backwards. The next version will have the option to refuse jobs (with exceptions)

If you plan to continue playing that save you should definitely enter "setstage LP_FinalEnd 100" and see if hancock has a voice again before removing* the mod. Otherwise the original Hancock and Fahrenheit wouldnt come back. (thats one of many reasons, the mod will be redone from scratch)

*you could leave it installed after the console command and have full access to the vanilla quests. Removing a mod and continuing the same savefile can sometimes cause issues.

Edited by Heinz01
1 hour ago, Heinz01 said:

Thanks!

Yeah, there isnt more content, when you have done all of fahrenheit jobs.

It seems i forgot to set end conversation on her last response. If youre stuck, you could end the dialogue by moving backwards. The next version will have the option to refuse jobs (with exceptions)

If you plan to continue playing that save you should definitely enter "setstage LP_FinalEnd 100" and see if hancock has a voice again before removing* the mod. Otherwise the original Hancock and Fahrenheit wouldnt come back. (thats one of many reasons, the mod will be redone from scratch)

*you could leave it installed after the console command and have full access to the vanilla quests. Removing a mod and continuing the same savefile can sometimes cause issues.

Okay, thanks.  I understand I can continue my current game after entering the "setstage".  (As a precaution, I also removed all items from the Hancock apartment.)  If I start a different saved game, or a new game, with this mod still installed, should I run that "setstage" before interacting with Hancock?

EDIT: So I went back to my original save, and entered the "setstage".  Talking to Hancock resulted in the vanilla conversation, so I guess it worked.  I also noticed the apartment was still there.  This is like a leftover bonus! I haven't tried interacting with Bobbie yet, I'm curious how that will go.

Edited by robert.marquis
additional comment