PC perpetually noted as engaged in a SexLab animation, preventing any other animations.

As stated in the topic.

I found this stated in the help section of MCM Aroused Creatures, though that's unlikely the one to have started the issue.

The last animation was triggered with SLEN or Sisterhood of Dibilla, not sure about that.

Before the issue everything worked fine.

As the animation in question clearly isn't playing, I thought some cleanup with the mod settings could work, but I wasn't successfull.

The exact note says:

Actor is already in a SexLab animation. Actor's animation status updates may be delayed by scipt lag

My current hypothesis is, that there is some update error somewhere, but I have no idea where or how to fix it.
I tried cleaning with all available methods with the ingame options.
I didn't try to de- and reinstall anything in case that breaks things even more.

6 hours ago, RAIC said:

I didn't try to de- and reinstall anything in case that breaks things even more.

As you rightly said , the problem may recur , remaining effectively without a solution.

Animations From time to time , I get this problem , my PC , gets stuck in an animation , preventing me from any kind of action

Try accessing racemenu , and , without editing anything , go back to the game . Some times it works , the alternative , would be to resume from a save prior to the problem.

It goes of his that , obviously , without a specific cause , it is not possible to have a solution 

You can also by trying to reinstall SexlabUtilityPlus.

If you then , also add the Sexlab log and the FNIS report, something is likely to pop up